Ch.11 - Mate

Tsu'tey lets go of my hand. Me still following not far behind him. But he also made sure that I could keep up with him.

Looking around my surroundings seeing the glowing plants and trees that I will never get enough of.

Minutes went passed and I saw the tree of voices in front of me. I smiled slightly heading over.

Walking over to the tree of voices. Gliding my hands through. We into it for a few seconds

"You are Omaticaya now. You make you bow from the wood of the hometree." he places his hands on chest. Looking into my eyes.

He takes hands off of my chest turning around. "And you may choose a man." holding his hands out. Letting the Atokirina in his hands.

"We have many strong men." he tells me. I looked at him. "Lelo is the best singer." he suggested. "Well, I don't want Lelo." I tell him.

Tsu'tey, smiled letting the Atokirina fly away smiling. "Uhila is the best hunter." he tells me. "He is a good hunter." I tell him. He looks over to me, with sadness in his eyes.

"But I've already chosen." I tell him. He slightly smiled at me. "This man also has to choose me." I continue. He smiled brightly once I said that.

"He already has." he spoke. He gently puts his hand onto the side of my cheek. His forehead leaning against mine.

The rest of the night we spent with each other. As we are in each others arms. And that was the night I would not forget.