Ch.12 - Truth & Fallen Hometree

I was at the table, staring out of the window. Deep in thought. Not realizing that someone was calling me. "Ezra!" mum called to me.

I looked over to her. "Are you okay?" she asked me. "Yeah, I was just thinking." I tell her. With a smile on my face. "Okay, well if you need me. Let me know." she smiles at me. I nodded my head.

I smiled back at her. "Okay well, I'm going to head in now." I tell her. "Okay I'll help you." she said. Walking over to the link pod. Getting in. Once it was closed.

I closed my eyes, seeing colors of a tunnel. Finding myself in my avatar body. Once I was in my avatar body. I felt someone shaking me.

I also heard cracking of bark breaking. Opening my eyes. Seeing that it Tsu'tey. He was in distress. I can tell. "What is it? Are you okay?" I asked him. He pointed in a direction that was behind me.

Looking over to see big machine bulldozing the tree of souls and seeing a bunch of armed men. I covered my mouth. Tears going down my face. Then at this point I was sobbing. "No." I whispered, my hand over my mouth. I got up to my feet.

Taking a few steps closer to them but not in their vision of sight. I felt his arms go around me.

Tsu'tey held me in his arms. As he was trying to comfort me. "Come one Ez. We got to tell Eytukan and Mo'at." he tells me. I nodded my head. Wiping my tears away. Then getting up onto my feet.

Running off in the direction of my hometree. Once we got to hometree. The both of us are holding our hands.

Others staring at our hands. "Eytukan, Mo'at there something important I need to tell you." he called out to them.

"You mated with Ezra, did you?" Mo'at said with a stern voice. "It is done. But the skypeople are destroying the tree of voices. We have to do something." Tsu'tey tells them.

Eytukan nodded his head. They spoke more about it and they even accepted me and Tsu'tey for being mates.

Even though Tsu'tey and Neytiri was supposed to be a mated pair.

"Tsu'tey will lead the war party!" Eytukan spoke. As the they cheered. Raising their bows. So, did I.

"Stop please!" I heard my mum speak. Everyone went quick once she spoke. "This will only make it worse." she continued.

"You do not speak here!" Tsu'tey said with a stern voice. Looking at her with an angry look. "We will strike them in the heart." he spoke. As they cheered raising their bows.

"Tsu'tey don't do this!" Jake called out. Waking over to us. We went quiet. "You!" he said sternly, walking over to them. He pushed Jake over to the ground.

"Tsu'tey!" Neytiri said. Pushing him back a bit. "Did you mate with this woman?" he said to Jake.

"Oh shit." is what I heard from mum. Me walking over to Tsu'tey holding on to his hand. Trying to calm him down a bit.