Ch.14 - It's Over Now

It's over now. It's officiallay over, the war is over. Pandora can be at peace now. With no fear or being scared of what is going to happen to us. To the Na'vi people. At least for now. No more humans can destroy Pandora. Like they did to earth.

And I was happy about that. But deep down in my gut. I knew that they are coming back. I guess we have to wait and see what the future has.

The Omaticaya Clan is at the Tree of Souls. They are all safe now. But most of them couldn't make it. It's sad to see them not making it and here with us.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Me, Jake and Max walks through hell gates, hallways. Heading over to the link room. Jake doing his own log. As I do my own.

I turned on the camera sitting down on the chair. Looking over to see my dad was leaning against the door frame. His arms crossed over his chest. With a small smile on his face. As he was watching me.

I smiled back at him. Going back to what I was going. I turned on the camera. "Well, umm. I guess this is my last video log." I smiled looking down. Fidgeting with my fingers. Looking into the camera.

"Well, whatever happens tonight, either way... I will not be coming back to this shitty place." I looked back at the camera.

"I know that for sure. Especially the shit that me, dad and the others went through, because of our own kind." I spoke.

Still having that small smile on my face. Looking back at dad. To see Jake and Max are waiting for me. Then looking back to the camera. "Well, I guess I better go." I said into the camera. Looking to my left. Then back at the camera.

"And I don't want to be late for Jake's party... it's his birthday after all." I continue. A small smile forming on my face.

"Here Ezra-Jane Serraus signing off." I spoke. Then a few seconds later I turned the camera off. With a small smile on my face.

Getting off my chair. 'Goodbye Hells Gate. Hope to never see you again.' I thought to myself. As I walked down the halls of Hells Gate.

Now I can be happy knowing that Pandora is going to be in peace with no destruction of sky people. That I no longer call my own kind.

Walking out the door that leads to outside seeing Jake and the others. Smiling, jogged over to them. Getting picked up Tsu'tey.

"Woah, woah, woah be careful don't drop me. Before I drop kick you, when I get the chance." giving a slight glare. He chuckled. Shaking his head as Neytiri and Jake watch us. As small smiles formed on their faces.

Not taking any notice of this. Then we went off to the tree of souls.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Jake S.

The aliens went back to their dying world. Only a few were chosen to stay.

Standing next Neytiri holding onto my gun. While Ezra is on the other side of me. Along with a few others and others flying above us. Watching the people go to the aircraft. Finally, not having to worry about the fact that Pandora won't be in any more harm.

Then I saw Selfridge. He looked over to me and Jake. I nodded me towards the aircraft that they were going.

The time of great sorrow was ending. Toruk Makto was no longer needed.

Looking over to a very long line of people.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Ezra
I lay down on the ground. As Tsu'tey places my avatar body on the ground. He came over to me with a smile on his face. Looking up at him. With a small smile on face too. But also seeing my dad was there with me. Standing by Eytukan. In his avatar body.

He was going to be go through the same thing as I am going. Then I looked back to Tsu'tey. "You better come back to us... to me." he tells me. Looking into my eyes. I nodded my head. As he rests his large hand on the side of my face. Me leaning into it. "You know I will." I spoke softly. He chuckled.

He leaned down kissing the top of my head. Then they started chanting. As I closed my eyes. A smile on my face. I left my mind at ease. Letting the white light consume me. As the brightness dimmed down a bit. I saw four figures. Three of them being Trudy, Cassius and mum. I smiled as I saw them.

I went over to hug them. Felling tears going down my face. "Guys I missed you so much." I tell them, as I whispered. "We all did darling." mum tells me. As she rests her hands on my forearm. I smiled as they smiled back at me. Looking to my older brother standing there. With the biggest smile on his face. "You're doing great little sis." he tells me.

"Even though I couldn't physically be there by your side." he said. More tears went down my face. Jumping into his arms. Even though I was only five years old when he passed. Dad would tell stories about him before he died. Some where I didn't even remember back the. "Even though you were just five when I passed." he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Aww look at that sister, brother bonding." Trudy teased. "Shut up, Tudy." I said. Still holding onto Jacob. I looked over to the third figure that I saw. "Hello my child." The voice spoke up. With a small smile on her face. Again, still holding onto Jacob. "You did good out there." the voice spoke up again.

And I knew instantly who she was. "Now you must go, be with them. Be with Tsu'tey and your unborn child." She tells me. As the light went bright. "Wait? what do you mean unborn child?" but before I got an answer. Still a bit confused. Feeling something pulling me back. Then there was darkness that took over me. I had so many questions about what she was saying.

I heard my name being called. A hand on the side of my face. That's when I shot my eyes open.