Ch.13 - War

Everyone was busy on focusing on what was happening in front of us. And here I am. Standing where everyone is.

Don't know what to do. But be here for the people. Helping the people as much as I can. Especially seeing mum being shot in the stomach.

Me and dad tried to get help from Ewya. But she didn't pass the eye of Ewya. She's with her now. That's all that matters. Even though we left off with me yelling at her in tears. I regret it. The last moments we had together was the moments where it would be the last.

Not wanting her to leave me and dad. Even though they aren't together anymore.

So right now, we are getting all the clans together. Which we finally did. We then went back to the tree of souls. Well, somewhere nearby. Like the lake.

I sighed. Looking over the beautiful lake. Resting my head on my mate's shoulder. Me and Tsu'tey are getting some rest before the whole war thing starts.

"Promise me, that you will be OK." I asked him. I felt him kiss me on my forehead. "I promise that I will." he said to me. I could tell that he was smiling. "That goes for the same for you Ezra." he tells me.

"You know that I will be OK." I said to him. "I know." he smiled once again. Me Tsu'tey went back after a little while. Not long after got to the tree of souls. We all heard screeching of the people. Seeing a large shadow over us.

Seeing that Toruk Makto and on his back was Jake Sully. I shake my head with a small smile on my lips. Looking back to the friend that I call Jake. Seeing that he was gliding his hands across the great leonopteryx.

Heading over to us. Tsu'tey puts his arms around my waist. As I placed my hand on his upper arm. I looked over to Neytiri seeing that she took a few steps towards Jake. "I see you." he spoke up.

He placed his hand on her arm. So did Neytiri. "I see you." she whispered. Placing both of her hands onto his shoulder.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Me and the others are waiting for the war to come. Looking over to Jake. He gave me small nod. Which I did the same. I looked over to Tsu'tey, giving him the biggest smile on my face. Seeing that he was already looking at me. With a slight smile on his lips.

But then again, I also had a concern look on my face. That's when heard screeching of others and hearing the loud noise of aircrafts. Looking to see them coming from the distance. Flying in the big machine aircrafts that they got. And that is where everything begins.

I had dived down into one of the smaller aircrafts. Destroying it while throwing it into another smaller one.

I targeted more and more of the skypeople. Killing all of them with the help of the others. But we are getting slaughtered. Looking over to see that Tsu'tey was okay. "Jake, Zeze is down." I heard Neytiri through the intercom.

They were converting with each other. Everything is going downhill. We are losing people. This is not looking good. At all.

"Jake, Ewya heard you." Neytiri said through the intercom.

"Ewya heard you." she said louder. I looked over to see that a bunch of Ikran was flying towards us. I smiled looking over to Jake. He nodded his head at me. I did the same thing. Having a small smile on my face.

Looking forward. Heading back into war. With more Ikran is with us and more land animals.