Ch.6 - Training

As I woke up on my avatar body, it was still dark out. I started walking down the spiral walkway, heading down to where the Na'vi people are starting to come in. I wanted to help with the food.

Before Tsu'tey came down. So, I did.

About two hours later. The sun slowly came up to the horizon. More people are coming down. That means Tsu'tey came down seeing that I was helping two women as we talked and laugh with each other. Feeling eyes on my I looked over to see Tsu'tey. I smiled at him.

I saw that he had a small smile on his face. But made sure no one else but me saw it. He nodded his head. In the direction of the forest. I nodded my head. Looking over to the two females.

"Hey, I got to go. Don't make the man child angry." I laughed, as I said that. The girls laughed with me. I put down the sharp knife down. Getting up onto my feet walking over to Tsu'tey. With my bow and knife that I made.

Which I made over the two hours that I have been awake, but also helping with the food. "So, what are going to do?" I asked him. "You are going to ride Pa'li." he tells me. I nodded my head.

We got to an open field where a bunch of Pa'lis are. I smiled looking around. We walked over to one. "This is male." he tells me. I ran my hand across the top of his body.

I tried getting on top of the Pa'li. I heard Tsu'tey laugh at me. I glared at him. Which he stopped. I heard a huff from the Pa'li like it scoffed at me. I shake my head. I had a bit of help from Tsu'tey.

I grabbed my queue and bonded with the Pa'li. My pupils expanded then went back to normal. I was taking it in. "Think in here." he pointed to his head. "When you tell him to move in here." he tells me.

I nodded my head. 'Forward slowly.' I thought, and he did. I smiled. I told him run around the field. Getting use to riding a Pa'li. That's when I saw Tsu'tey on his pa'li "Follow me." he tells me. So, I did. Riding the Pa'li through the forest of Pandora. Looking around but also making sure that I don't lose the others.

Seeing the plants, animals and trees. Then we can to an opening seeing Jake and Neytiri. Seeing that she was trying to teach him how to ride them as well. I laughed when I saw that he has mud on him. "Well, I can see that you had some taste of the ground, aye Jake." I tell him. But also laughed at him.

He tried to get the mud out of his mouth. Shaking his head with a smile on his face. "You should go away." Tsu'tey said in English. "Nah, you miss me. I knew that could speak English." he tells him. Tsu'tey chuckles.

Jake tries to rub off the mud on him. "This alien will learn nothing. A rock sees more... Look at him." Tsu'tey tells Neytiri. "Go." Neytiri says. Gently slaps the back of the Pa'li. I shake my head. Following him, along with one other student that he was training.

For the rest of the day Tsu'tey taught me the basic of hunting, then that's when we really get to hunt...