18

I wake up, checking the clock on the counter.4am. It's been 7 hours since we've been stuck in this bunker. I look down to Grayson still nuzzled into my top.

"Grayson." I whisper, as I lightly tap his head.

"Mhm?" he rolls over staring up at me, after he's rubbed his eyes.

"It's 4am, we're still not out." I tell him annoyed, he shrugs.

"We'll probably be in here for a while." he says slightly drowsy. God, his voice was gorgeous.

"But I want to go now." I complain, as he sighs.

"You're not leaving." he wraps his arms around my middle tightly. I blush, quickly looking up at the ceiling, sighing annoyed.

"Please?" I ask, still not looking down.

"Absolutely not. You know what John said. We shouldn't dare leave. They're not just after Avery, they're after you too." he explains, tightening his grip.

"Why are they after us?" I mutter annoyed, rubbing my face trying to get rid of the blush.

"Because you're both two rich teens. People have hopes and dreams when it comes to rich people." Grayson sighs, he looks up and I can feel his stare, as I keep staring at the ceiling.

"Look at me." Grayson speaks up, I look down, pretty sure my blush has left.

"Hm?" I hum, as he nods whilst saying: "You'll be fine, if you stay in here."

"Fine." I nod, accepting fate and leaving the topic to rest.

„Sleep, it's 4am." Grayson complains, as he can apparently tell that I'm avoiding it.

„Don't want to." I reply. Even though I was tired, there was no way I would sleep again. Not when I still don't know where Avery and Jameson are and whether they're alright.

"Fine." I watch as Grayson sits up and gets off of the sofa, stretching his arms. He walks over to a cabinet and opens it. Inside I see a collection of board and card games.

"UNO. A classic, which I'm sure you know how to play." he walks back over and sits down on the ground.

"You sit on the floor?" I ask, as he looks up with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't?"

"No, I do. I'm just surprised that a person like you would sit on the floor." I explain, making him laugh.

"Floors are good for games. Come on." he pats the ground in front of him. I sit down and take the small stack of cards, shuffling the half he had handed me.

"Alright. You start." he tells me. I lie a yellow three on top of the starting blue three.

"Already starting with the numbers on numbers?" he chuckles, as I groan.

"Don't tell me you have a tactic for UNO." I mutter, making him laugh again.

"I have three brothers, what do you think?" he asks sarcastically.

"Why?" I drag out the y, as he just laughs. Leaving me to be beaten in the game time after time.

*

I sit there, as Grayson paced the room. We were still overly tired, not having slept enough and worried about the outside world we had been banned from.

„What was that?" Grayson asks, as I shrug.

„There was a noise from the door." he tells me, making me sigh.

„No one's there Gray." I tell him, though he just shakes his head. There's a click by the door, making me quickly turn.

„Or there may be." I speak aloud, getting up from my place on the floor. Grayson walks over to me and holds his arm out in front of me.