chapter 1

A beautiful night ,with a chill weather ,moon is shining , a breeze is travelling through a  window and kiss the small boy bruised skin like it wanted to heal him, he  is lying on the bed like  a dead person. his milky body is decorated with ugly scratches, his doe eyes is puffy, tears are flowing from his mesmerizing eyes, sniffing sound echoing in the whole room.

That small boy slowly get up using his hands, but he fell with a loud thud on the ground, again that boy tried,with a lots of difficulty he went to bathroom and cleaned himself.

His body aching like someone cut him with knife, he see his face in the mirror. His eyes holding loneliness,carving  .but he hate everyone around him ,who beat him for simple mistakes, his heart ache because his own parents is the reason.he  hate himself why he have to born in this world. He wipe his tears harshly, his only friend is tears which is always with him .

He came out from the bathroom,and sit in the  table and started to study. His stomach making sound, but he don't have that much courage to ask food from his parents, who beat him for just taking low marks in one subject. He can't concentrate his stomach is paining ,they didn't provide him food for last two days,that's when someone entered the room.

???::how are you my dear brother,aww (trace his hands on that boy face,who is scared) now you are perfect,your face is beautiful with this  bruised marks kookie(sarcastic).

Jk::noona....I am hungry..(shuttered).
Lia::ohhh my brother is hungry..hmmm what should I do..(thinking).then go out buy me sandwitch let's share,what you say.(kook widen his eyes)

Jk::but noona...dad will beat me,if i go out..(panick).

(Lia get angry and slap his chubby cheeks making them red, kook holding his cheeks, no he don't get pain because it's just a simple slap).

Lia: DO WHAT I SAY BITCH(pull  his hair making him scream in pain)
Jk:: i will go(hiccup)...

Au::let me introduce this beautiful human being only know the meaning of pain. He is Jeon jungkook ,a second year student in business management a top student but  lonely kid, who is the second child  of mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon. His elder sister Jeon Lia,who is the  worst slut in the world. She is the manipulative bitch ,her happiness is kook painful scream when his father beat him . Mr.jeon is the CEO of second biggest company in Korea,Jeon industries.

Mr Jeon is the worst father for his second child jungkook, when kook his born ,they came to know that kook is special man who can get pregnant,he feel discusted, he thought kook is shame for Jeon family, mrs.jeon is always on his husband's side .

Mr.jeon treated kook like a shit ,he beat him with a belt ,if kookie make any simple mistake then they don't give him food for three days.he  wanted kook to be a perfect man and get married to a girl and take over the company ,he torchured kook, Lia don't like kookie because he is perfect in everything studies ,sports etc..so she always complain about kook to his father even he done nothing. Totally kook live in hell ,where he is dying minute by minute. Mr.jeon strictly orders him not to have male friend, he know his son is a gay. So kook don't have anyone to share his pain,he is not comfortable with girls also.

Let's go to the story.

______________________________________

Kook wear his baggy clothes ,but look like a cute rabbit,he hide his bruised skin and puffy eyes with makeup, he sneake out from the mansion,he don't want his father to see him . he thought his noona atleast help to have food,but did he know....

He walking in a empty road no one is there, after few minutes he can see a little hotel,then  he buy the Sandwich and started to walk ,he can't walk properly because of his bruised skin so he slowly walking.

He can sence someone who is following him, he don't have energy to run ,his mind is a mess,there is no one is there to help him,then a man in thirtees hold his hands he flinched tears are rolling from his chubby cheeks.

Stranger::baby boy,your so sexy...(eyeing kook body).
Jk:: please..leave me..(crying)

That stranger  started to touch him, he feel discusted ,he try to hit the man,but that starnger is so powerful, then that man hold kook chin and started to lean,

(Few distance away from them there is black car,inside someone is holding a cigarette watching the scene ,when he saw that man started to lean ,he take the last puff and throw the cigerette then start the car in full speed)

Jk(mind):why everything happening to me only, if he touch me today ,i swear I will die , please some one help me ........

That's when kook saw a car is coming in a full speed he thought ,that car is going to hit him he closed his eyes, that Stranger saw the car ,in a second that stranger flow in a air,and spot out.yes that someone in the car hit that stranger.kook slowly open his eyes and frozed , when he saw a dead body ,he is breathing heavily he witnessed a murder .a black car is standing few meters in front of him ,he can see someone is watching him, the place is dark so he can't see his face  but he get scared and runaway like a penguin.

??:: can't even save himself ,pathetic........(chuckle darkly).

____________________________________

Au::how is it , comment and vote babies.