chapter 8

One year passed just like that..

Kook become a part of the family, they all treated him like their son..on the other side kook is the only one who tae freely talk with..make everyone relax..but it's not like tae fell in love...who knows only tae should answer for this....but the bunny boy fell harder..he first fear to approach tae ,but now he is just do whatever he want...

On the other side,

Enwoo knows everything about kook from yoongi, he felt bad for him, he frequently visited kim mansion just to spend time with kook.... they all get to know yn is tae fake girlfriend too...

Now let's go to the story.....

Tae was working in his laptop, jk enter after knocking...

Jk:: hyung ( tae hummed )

Jk:: principal asked to bring my guardian ( look down )

Tae:: what happened ??

Jk:: one bastard..bullied me..( tae fisted his hands ) i beat him..( Tae get relax )

Au:: yes jk become brave being with tae ,he feel secure and courageous..

Tae:: I will come ( jk sit beside tae and kept his head on his shoulder )

Jk:: sorry  ( mumble )

Tae closed the laptop and pull jk to his chest..

Tae:: listen ,if you feel what is right just do it without thinking the consequences because i am there for you to clear everything....you are my responsibility , i need to take care of you..

Jk smile fell and sighed.....

Jk is slept ,tae placed him on the bed and cover him with blanket...

Tae:: you need to be brave , i am not going to be with you for your whole life ( looking outside the window with a blank face )

Next day::

Taehyung and kook went to university, everyone drooling at tae making jk glare at them..

They went to principal room, yes it's yoongi who called them, there standing one boy named jay with a smirk and his dad mr.jeng.

When jeng eyes landed on tae , he widen his eyes and bow multiple Times... making jay annoyed.

YG:: sit tae , now tell me what happened jay.

Jay:: i just asked him to go on a date with me..but he just beat me like shit ( fake sad )

Jk :: moron ,you try to kiss m....( Before he completes ,a hard punch landed on jay face )

Everyone widen their eyes..yes tae is the one who punched him..tae hold jay collar and talk with deep voice make him shiver...

Tae:: how dare  you...( Punch )

YG:: tae stop it ( shout )

Tae:: how dare he try to kiss him..( roar back )

Jk:: hyung please ( fear )

Jeng:: sorry mr.kim please forgive my son ( pleaded ) sir Don't punish jungkook for beat my son, it's my son mistake ..( he drag his son outside who's nose is bleeding..)

YG:: tae ,he is a student..

Tae:: so what ....( Drag jk out )

Yoongi get frustrated,...

Now tae is driving back to home with jk who is looking outside the window..

Tae stopped infront of a restaurant, he turn towards jk who look at him with his doe eyes...his eyes landed on younger lips ....

Tae:: why didn't you tell me about he try to kiss you ( husky voice )

Jk feel his whole body burn by tae gaze, he feel goose bumps by elder voice....he lean and peck tae lips who look at him with same gaze...jk feel shy and look down...

Au:: they are not couple yet, there is a long way to go.....it's just jk is very very clingy and touchy with tae , because he fixed in his mind that tae is his life..

Jk:: i am sorry. ( Pink cheeks )

Tae parked the car, they went inside, but soon kook heard someone calling his name ,

Jk:: enwoo hyung, how come your here ( surprise )

Ew:: just a lunch with my friends...
Nice to meet you tae ( tae nodded his head )

Jk:: coldy ( mumble ) then are you leaving..

Ew:: yes ,my friends cancel the plan, so i am heading back but now ,i am happy your here, i am welcomed right..

Jk wanted to spend time with tae ,but he can't be rude...

Jk:: you can join us.( Polite )

Tae and jk sit beside each other enwoo opposite to them..

Waiter:: your order sir....

Jk:: two kimchi Friedrice ,one is less spicy, and starwberry and banana milk....

Ew:: you eat this much ( open mouth)

Jk laughed ...

Jk :: i ordered for my Hyung..( that my hyung irked enwoo, he feel weird )

Enwoo ordered for himself....

Then few minutes after food is served ,

Jk:: hyung , is it spicy ( tae shook his head as no )

Ew:: you know these things about him ( fake interest )

Jk:: i know everything about him ( proud )

Tae:: eat stop talking..( jk pout )

After few minutes, tae payed the bill..

Enwoo noticed jk have banana milk spread on his cheeks..he took tissue to help him... before that tae wipe it with his hands...

Tae:: messy eater are not you ??

Jk:: yes i am, so what you are here to take care of me right....

Tae face become pale noticed by jk ,but he shrugged.....

Ew burning in anger ,he know jk like tae but not romantically right ???

They left....

Tae ( mind ) :: i need to train you to be brave enough to stand for yourself...

Jk(mind ):: are you hiding something from me Hyungie..

______________________________________

Vote and comment