chapter 12

Jk, hb, rose, Kai is standing infront of yoongi, who is controlling himself not to hit kai for hurting his brothers. But deep down he wish tae shouldn't know about this. 

Yg:: tell me everything what happened??

Kai:: sir this bastard try to..

Yg:: mind your words. ( Angry )

Kai took a deep breath,

Kai:: sir I saw jungkook forcing himself on rose. ( Angry )

Hb fist his hands, while jk was praying to God that tae shouldn't know about this.

Yg turn towards rose who is bitting her lips with nervousness, she didn't know this will come this far.

Yg:: is it true rose. ( Deep voice )

Rose shivered and nodded her head ,while hobi scoffed when he saw how Kai look at him with guilty, because kai slapped him.

Soon they heard a foot steps make Yg, hb, jk panick but got relief when joon entered with cold face.

Nj eyes got dark when he saw jk bleeding lips and hobi swollen cheeks.

Nj went to jk and caresses jk bruise ,he done the same to hobi.

Yg explain everything,

Nj:: did you checked the cctv. ( Calm )

Rose widen her eyes in horror, no no it can't be.....

Yg:: let me see. ( Kai got irritated, why they are not believing him when he saw in his own eyes )

Kai:: I know jungkook is your family but that doesn't mean you people support him for this nasty thing ( shout )

Rose is sweating badly,

Soon the door opened getting everyone attention, and yeah taehyung is standing there with his all glory.

Others got fear, tae eyes landed on jk and his lips , he didn't say anything, he saw hobi too, he walk towards them and stand beside rose silently.

Hobi is getting panick, tae silence make them get more fear.

Nj eyed Yg who checked the cctv, before others see that rose fainted on the floor with a thud.

Kai try to lift her but everyone widen their eyes when tae kick rose stomach harshly make her scream in pain, and that's how others get to know rose faked her faint.

Kai helped rose to stand, while jk and hb gulped hardly.

Kai:: how dar...( Before he completes, tae single glare stop him to talk further)

Kai look down with fear....

Yg and others saw everything happened through cctv, Kai slap rose hardly who fell on the floor, she is already in pain because tae kick her.

Kai:: how can you be this much cheap. ( Feeling betrayed)

Kai eyes filled with tears, for her he slapped hobi, before he look at hobi,he felt a heavy punch on his face, his nose broke, his sight get blurry, he shook his eyes and saw tae who choke his neck with a red eyes,

Tae:: YOU DARE TO HIT MY JUNGKOOK, YOU DARE  TO SLAP MY BROTHER...( Tae look like a beast in anger, Kai can't able to breath because of the tight hold, his face got redden, Yg and nj try to hold tae ,while hobi is crying hard can't able to see his lover suffer, while jk feeling restless )

Jk:: hyu..ng please stop. ( Shutter )

Kai is in the verge of die, hobi too beg tae to leave him but tae is not in his sense, nj and Yg can't pull tae back.

Nj:: tae please he will die. ( Beg him )

Suddenly everyone heard a loud thud, jk is fainted on the floor, tae left Kai who fall on the floor trying to catch his breath, he felt he will die.

Tae hold jk in his arms and Yg bring him water, while hb look at Kai with teary eyes, when Kai look at him with weak eyes, he look away.

Nj sprinkle water on jk face, but jk didn't opened his eyes, tae panicked and his eyes filled with tears, he lift jk and run to his car with a beating heart, nj, hobi , Yg followed him.

Tae admitted jk in hospital and he is waiting outside. Nj, hobi and Yg didn't even approch tae , because he looks like he will burst anytime.

That's when doctor came outside with a smile.

Tae stood abruptly and hold doctor collar who gasped, nj pull him back and told sorry to doctor.

Tae:: how is he?? ( Anxious )

D:: he is pregnant mr.kim male pregnancy. ( smile )

Nj, Yg and hobi got shock while tae freezed.

Nj shook tae who came out from his trance.

D:: he is just little bit weak ,just take care of him.

Nj:: thank you doctor ( tae already left to see jungkook )

Yg:: appa your again become a grandpa. ( Gummy smile )

Nj:: I am soo happy. ( Dimple smile )

They both saw hobi is looking sad , nj hug hobi,

Nj:: I should broke his hands. ( Hb lips wobble, he hug nj tightly who knows why is crying )

Yg caresses hb hair,

Yg:: I know he misunderstood, but I won't forgive him for beating you and jungkook ( stern )

In the hospital room::

Tae is sitting beside jk who is sleeping, tae lift jk shirt and caresses his tummy with a little smile. Jk stir up, he saw tae is admiring him make him smile,

Jk:: done staring hyung. ( Little weak )

Tae kiss jk forehead who closed his eyes feeling warm,

Tae:: thank you. ( Soft )

Jk:: why?? ( Frown)

Tae:: I am going to be appa ( touch jk belly who's eyes got teary )

Jk hold tae hands and look at tae like asking him whether it's true or not, tae nodded his head with a smile make jk pull tae into a tight hug.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment