chapter 10

Kim mansion::

Tae is working in his laptop, jk entered the room with coffee, he placed the coffee on the table, he closed tae laptop and sit on his lap ,tae hold him tightly.

Jk place a kiss on tae forehead who closed his eyes. 

Jk:: stop working like a machine. ( Tae nuzzle his face in jk Crook of neck )

Tae:: why don't you let me go. I don't want to ruin your life. (Sighed )

Jk:: we already talked about this matter hyung, don't make me angry. Your perfect for me , only you. I can't handle your absence. If you leave me I will di..( tae peck his lips )

Au:: nothing jk found that tae is hiding something, jk blackmail tae to spill the truth. Tae told him that he is not the perfect for jk and he will leave jk soon. That's it bunny boy didn't talk to anyone especially tae who begged jk to talk, he didn't eat anything making others worried. Finally tae give up and promised jk that he won't go anywhere. That's it. Let's go to the story.

Kim's are getting ready to attend joon cousin brother Jay  daughter boung wedding. Kim's looking stunning, they request jk to bring tae too who is getting ready in the room just because jk told him to come.

Everyone headed to the venue, tae is holding jk waist, the people  present in the venue gave a surprising look to taehyung who never attended this type of function.

They saw how tae holding jk in a possesive manner. Soon Jay came there with his wife Mina and greeted them.

Jay:: it was nice meeting you taehyung. ( Happy )

Mina:: who is he?? ( Curious )

Jay and Mina look at jk but suddenly something strike them.

Jay:: your mr.jeon son right. ( Jk hold tae hands tightly which was placed in his waist )

Before anyone spoke,

Nj:: he is my son. ( Calm )

Jin:: our son ( glare at joon )

Jk look at namjin with teary eyes ,he feel over whemble so he hug tae who pat his head. Then joon saw mr.jeon looking at them with different expression. Yes he is also present there as he was friend of Jay.

Jay didn't ask further, they all settled on the respective seats.

Mr.jeon eyes didn't left jk noticed by joon and taehyung. Soon the wedding completed ,now it's time to leave.

Mr.jeon stood infront of jk but tae stand before him , and joon stood infront of mr.jeon.

Mr.j:: I want to talk to my son. ( Irritated )

Nj:: who is your son?? ( Joon look here and there ) I don't think your son is here?? ( Sarcastic )

Tae look at joon with different expression.

Mochi started to cry so jimin,  and hobi left to handle Mochi while ,Yg, Jin watching the show.

Mr.j:: you people can't took my son away from me. Wait and watch ( ready to leave but stopped by joon )

Nj:: try to touch him mr.jeon then you will see the worst of me. ( Deep voice )

Mr.jeon left from there ,

Jk tightly hugged joon who returned the hug with a dimple smile.

Nj:: appa will be with you okay. ( Soft )

Tae smiled internally suddenly he want to hug joon but don't know how though?? These years he build a wall from his family but now it was breaking.

Jin:: this old man always stealing my kids. ( Pull jk to himself )

Jk giggled when joon give a done look to Jin.

Nj:: if I am old then who are you ?? your also an old man. ( Casual )

Jk:: hmm appa I think you messed up. ( Joon look at Jin and widen his eyes )

Jin is crying yeah fake tears but dumb jooni didn't find.

Nj:: sorry baby. ( Plead )

Jk is laughing at them ,he look at tae who is fondly looking at his parents.

After having a long day they all return back to kim mansion, before joon left to his room, tae looking at joon he want to thank joon but don't know how?? Tae feeling restless but jk know what tae want.

Jk:: go hyung he is your dad. ( Encourage )

Joon stop in his track when tae hold his hand, joon look at tae with soo much emotions.

Tae:: thank you appa ( tiny )

Joon didn't said anything, he pull tae into a hug, he gave a tight hug to tae who slowly hug him back. In joon arms tae feel so tiny, unknowingly joon warmness make tae snuggle. That's it joon teared up while others get soo happy.

Nj::no need to thank me tae, I am your appa who protects you. ( Tighten his grip )

Time skip,

In namjin room, joon is crying like a baby in jin Arms. He didn't expect tae to talk to him. He was soo happy and cloud nine.

In taekook room::

Tae is stroking jk hair, who lying top of him.

Jk:: joonie appa is soo cool today. ( Bunny smile )

Tae peck his forehead,

Next day::

As usual tae left to office and jk, hobi went to university. Today is special for joon , he didn't expect tae to sit beside him on the dinning table.

Everything is going well. Jk too gonna complete his studies. Kim's decide to engage them as Jin and others witness taekook makeout more than ten times.

In university, hobi is shouting at Kai who is in the verge of crying.

Beakyugy, jk , Yeonbin try to control hobi.

Hb:: who the fuck is she?? ( Angry )

Kai:: my.. childhood fri.end baby. ( Shutter )

Hobi was fuming in anger because today morning he called Kai but it was pick by a girl. She talk like she in the girlfriend of Kai. So hobi was bursting.

Kai:: baby sh.e just playing with you don't be a.ngry ( tears )

When hb witness Kai tears, his anger died, he quickly hug kai who returned with a tight hug. But one hand separate them and hug kai.

??:: Aigoo Kai are you okay?? Why are you crying ?? ( Worried )

Kai:: I am okay, because of you I am in this position. ( Kai hold hb hand who is glaring at the new girl ) baby she is my friend rose. She is the one pranked you ( kiss hb lips )

R:: aishh I am sorry okay, it was fun to tease someone. ( Casual ,but jk saw how rose grit her teeth when Kai kissed hb lips )

Hb:: sorry to shout at you ( tiny )

Kai:: it's okay ( peck his forehead )

______________________________________

Vote and comment