chapter 4

After kook pinched tae , he run to his hotel room, and went inside the duvet, with a heavy breathing . After Lee party , he imagined tae figure every where that is the reason , he pinched tae, he thought he is his imagination but ,......now he pinched the real person.

He is getting scared .. he came to new York with his dad for a meeting . His dad always make him learn everything about business.

After calming himself , his heart get warm after seeing the person, he don't know why...

He wished god ,that again he wanted to meet that Greek god..

He is squeeling like a child got his candy..

Time skip to meeting hall::

Everyone entered,kook is sitting with Mr Jeon who is talking with mr.lee.

Then Kim Taehyung entered like a boss with his secretary bogum , everyone greeted him , some of them feared by him because when it comes to business he is like a devil. No one can cheat him, if they do that's thier final happy day. he don't kill people but ,he will make thier life hell. So no one dare to cheat him...

Kook eyes didn't left tae , he is staring at him like a creep , when tae eyes landed on him ,he look away..tae look at kook deeply which is notice by mr.jeon who fisted his hands under the table. He knows thier parents are gay. Abviously he must be gay too..

Mr.jeon getting angry , he hold kook hands tightly make him hiss in pain , kook look at his dad with teary eyes ,tae absorb everything....

After the meeting ,mr.jeon drag kook to his hotel room .

Mr.j:: stay here ,until I come.(kook nodded)

Kook just thinking about his dad sudden change of behaviour , he went to the same park ,now time is 9.30, his dad must be drinking with some businesses man .

When kook reached the park , no one is  there only beautiful night scenery with a moonlight covering the whole place ,making the place shine in the dark. He reached the near table to sit ,but to his surprise ,he saw  Taehyung sitting and smoking there in black suit looking like mafia in movies  .

Kook went near tae ,with a fear and sit beside him make the other look at him with surprise eyes .

He don't know where he get the courage ,but he feel safe with this unknown man....again the warm feeling decorated his heart.

Tae turn his face towards kook and throw the cigerette, who get nervous and look down.

Tae:: look at me (command in deep voice)

Kook look at him in a second like a puppy..he get goosebumps by his deep voice everything about this man is unique...

Tae: what's your name (calm)
Jk:: Jeon..Jung..ko..ok(shuttered)

Tae look at him for a second and his eyes fell on kook hands where he can see the finger print ,his eyes get dark..
He seen in the meeting that mr.jeon drag his son.

Tae hold kook hands who's heart skip a bit. Elder caressed his hands like a fragile glass...kook eyes get teary it's the first time someone care for him. It's a new feeling , he wanted to hug the elder but he don't have courage..

Kook look at tae , his whole body buring by his small touch ... But why , this man make him feel like special..

Tae eyes meet with kook , they both staring at each other ,tae eyes fell on kook cherry lips...

Kook getting nervous , but his heart stopped when tae asked a question..

Tae::have you kissed anyone(stern voice)

Kook shake his head  fastly like he have to prove him , that his lips are virgin and he is virgin too..

Tae nodded his head and asked in a husky voice while leaning towards kook who's breathing getting heavy..

Tae::  i want your first kiss( whisper in kook ears making him shiver).

Kook eyes widen ,he don't know when he nodded his head,..but he did....

Tae slowly placed his lips at kook they stayed for a minute , thier breathing collide with each other ,tae placed his hands on younger waist and pull him closer started to move his lips, kook don't know how to respond ,he is just let the man do whatever he want ..

He didn't even think whether he is doing right or wrong, he is doing what his heart says ....the warmness getting by this man is like his loneliness went away by him, the empty feeling is filled with something unknown feeling...

Tae kiss him slowly ,he knows that boy is innocent , he pinch kook hips who gasped ,elder let his tongue enter inside his mouth and sucking younger  tongue ,who felt euphoric, this feeling  is good for him and way more right to him..

Kook moan when tae eating his lips , suddenly he is getting fear , whether his father find out , what to do....

But his fear vanished when tae back away and peck his forehead, and again start to kiss him ,who respond back...tae bit kook lips when..

Kook wake up in his bed with a sweating and breathing heavily,....
He search his dad ,but no one is here..

Is he dreaming????

Jk(mind):: am i dreaming, ( pout)but i want it's true .( Again kook feel like empty his loneliness filled his heart)

Mr.jeon and kook ready to departure, but kook wanted to see that man. His heart aching , whether he can see him again or not..his eyes tears are build up..

Why he attach to that man..who  even don't know his existence..
He know ,he have some special bond with that man....

When kook enter the flight his eye search for him eagerly with hopeful ...

But to his bad luck tae is not there..
With a heavy heart he went to Korea....

______________________________________

Vote and comment.....