chapter 3

After the party

in Kim mansion::

Kim namjoon fuming in anger by his son behaviour in party , tae beat the shit of a famous business man in Lee's party .

Jin controlling his husband not to shout at tae,

Nj:: what he is thinking of himself hyung, day by day he is becoming more arrogant and rude (angrily)

Jin hugged namjoon to calm himself while thinking deeply,...

Jin:: joonie ,shall we make him get marry ..(nervous)

Namjoon nodded his head ,...

Nj:: call his girlfriend hyung, i will talk to her (seriously)

Jin nodded and went to call her, that's when namjoon close his eyes taking a deep breath a drop of tear slip from his eyes , before it fall someone wipe the tear, namjoon look at the person and made him sit  beside him and kiss his forehead with a smile....

??:: Appa  why are you crying( sad)
Nj:: nothing baby ,leave it then how was your preparation for exam..

??: Not good hmm not bad(pout)

Namjoon chuckled, and kiss his son head.

Nj:: don't stress yourself , baby just be confident  ,i know my hobi will do good in final exam.(hobi nodded)
HB:: appa, where is hyung (namjoon smile fell)
Nj:: I don't know(hobi nodded )

They are  interepted by a giggling sound , jimin came there with his son mochi in his hands, who make a grabby hands at namjoon .

Namjoon show his famous dimple smile and lift mochi in his hands who show his gummy smile to his grandpa.

Jin entered and smile looking at mochi , that's when tae entered with his cold face , everyone remain silent .tae directly started to go to his room, but stopped,

Jm::hmm tae ,come lets eat dinner..(lowly)
Tae::no need (deep voice)

Tae stopped by mochi who show his grabby hands towards him , he glanced at mochi for a minute and left making mochi sulk in his grandpa hands...

Everyone sighed ,hobi lift mochi and tickle him ,make him giggle.

Jin :: she will come at tomorrow,and hobi  make tae  stay at home ..(hobi chocked his saliva )

HB::eomma, why me(whining)
Jin:: only you can do it(pat his shoulder)

Time skip at morning

They all sitting at dinning table except tae , but someone ring the calling bell, jin went to open and greeted by a beautiful and elegant girl name yn.

When jimin look at yn he smile and hug her because it's her elder sister and taes  girlfriend.

Tae came there and look at yn then frowned at his appa word.

Nj:: yn ,i need to talk to you something important (yn nodded and smile at tae ,who return a blank face make her smile fell)
Yn::sure uncle(small smile)

Jin:: lets eat first ,come yn.

They had thier breakfast, tae ready to leave but hobi stopped him..

HB::hyung...can you please stay for an hour (puppy eyes)
Tae:: anything important (normal voice with a cold looks)

HB: appa wants to talk to you(tae look at namjoon , who stare at him)
Tae:: i have an important meeting. I don't have time (start to walk but stop by Jin who hold his hands).

Jin:: please baby for me(teary eyes)

Tae looked at him and nodded his head make Jin happy.

Nj:: listen tae , your need to get marry , it's not like we compel you ,your girlfriend yn already agreed to marry you , then what are you waiting for ,your getting old , when are you going to step next stage ...( Calm)

Tae just listening everything carefully with a usual face... everyone get nervous ...yoongi also present there.

Tae:: i need some time..(cold voice)
Nj:: how many years ,your asking time (shouted)
Jin::joonie don't shout ,tae please for us get marry..(pleaded).

Tae stand from his place and walk out without caring his hyung shout his name..

Namjoon is frustrated ,he broke the flower vase make them flinched  and left....

Tae start the car and went to the place where he get peace ,...he drive fast his stern looks changing to normal nearing to that place. He stopped the car at the forest  , where he can see the  graves ,he don't know ,whom they belongs because the names which is written on the grave is ruined . It's look like a couple grave. He don't know why this place gives peace to him , but who cares he just lye on the grave facing the sky while loosening his neck tie ,taking a deep breath and suddenly he remember the doe eyes , making him sigh in relax.

Two weeks after::

In Kim family no one dare to take the topic of marriage after that fight. Namjoon just ignore tae and vice versa...

Now tae is going to new York for to attend the meeting..he reached new York , meeting is tomorrow ,so he decided to visit near the park for his mind peace ,

While walking again he met  with a doe eyes boy, who is playing with some children in park, he looking at him deeply , suddenly that boy turn and walk towards him , make him confused.

That doe eyes boy reached him and started to scold him , but he looking so cute.

Jk::yaah , again you ..(pout).please don't disturb me ,....(pinch tae ,who wince in pain, kook eyes get widen and run away from there leaving a dumbfounded tae).

Tae looking at kook direction with a longing  and left from there...

_____________________________________

Vote and comment.....