chapter 6

Yn left from there with teary eyes.

Taehyung standing there like a statue holding kookie waist which fit in his hands perfectly, his eyes shows different emotions as he lift kook chin  who shows his doe eyes which filled with ugly tears.

Jk:: hyung please, don't leave me(teary eyes)
Tae::kid, please go to your home, don't make me angry(stern voice)

Kook flinched , but he again hide his face in tae chest, while hobi entered the room , and get shocked .

After few minutes ,he back to earth and drag kook from tae while showing fake smile .

Kook noticed his phone , and froze at his place , when he came to know that his dad is still on the line, his heart stopped for a second, eyes shows horror as his body started to tremble, but hobi didn't look at kook as he started to drag him out, kook look at tae like he wanted to say that please don't let me go.........

Hobi and kook came down, as kook face shows many emotion. Mainly fear...

Yn fuming in anger, when she saw kook.

Jin::what is happening here??

Kook just bow at Jin and run from there with shaking legs , Jin can sence that bunny boy is in trouble but he just shrugged it off as he think it as his imagination..

Kook reach his house and entered , he welcomed by a tight slap , he knows that it's going to happen, his heart ready to take everything his father going to give him. He don't know ,where he gets the courage....

Mrs .Jeon is the one who slap kook. Mr.jeon sitting on  sofa with unknown gaze, lia is just enjoying the view..

Mrs.j::shame on you jungkook. You are in love with a boy , discusting ( angry).

Kook is crying while holding his cheeks, he run to his room , mr.jeon stand from his place while holding a belt in his hands , he walk to his son room and entered , he saw his son folding himself in a corner of a room.

Mr.jeon look at his son for a minute , he went near him and hold his chin harshly who hiss in pain .

Mr.j::you broke my trust(chukcle bitterly).

kook look at his father , with blood eyes his nose , cheeks are crimson red

YOU BROKE MY TRUST JUNGKOOK..(he lift his belt to beat him ,kook closed his eyes ready to get the beating , while closing his eyes tae face pop out make him smile softly, mr.jeon stopped his action  when they heard things breaking sound with lia screaming from down stairs.)

Mr.jeon went down hurriedly followed by kook ,

Mr.jeon and jungkook  froze at his place , when he saw ....

KIM TAEHYUNG sitting casually in thier living room  while smoking with other hand scrolling his phone beside him a flower vase broken ,and mr.jeon and lia standing there with fear filled eyes...

Few minutes back...

Lia is talking with his mother with fake sad face, Mrs .Jeon crying holding lia hands that's when someone entered the mansion.

Mrs .Jeon look at him with confused eyes , why taehyung the great businessman came to Jeon mansion. On the other side lia drooling over Kim Taehyung.

Tae look at lia with piercing eyes make her get scared and hide behind Mrs .Jeon.

Mrs.j:: hmm Mr .Kim nice to meet you.may i know why you visit us ??( Tae just look at her for a seconds , he shift his gaze to another side and found a vase ,he took it  they both look at him confusingly but widen his eyes, when tae throw  the vase on lia direction make her scream and move   and he  settled himself on the couch,  light his cigerette like nothing happened,  it's the exact time mr.jeon and kook came down.)

Mr.jeon get angry but composed himself and sit opposite of tae. He definitely didn't want to go against tae , who  can make his company go bankrupt in an hour. Tae look Mr Jeon with his sharp gaze who feels chills over his body , while kook just look at his man with racing heart , even though his cheeks are hurting he don't mind..

Mr.j:: do you need anything mr.kim(professional)

Tae just smirked, his eyes landed on kook but his eyes darken when he saw the red marks on his cheeks.

Tae hold Mr Jeon collar harshly and glare at him deadly make him gulp in fear, he struggling to free from the death grip of tae..

Tae:: STAY AWAY FROM HIM(growl dangerously)

Tae left him and reach  kook and hug him who get stiffen and uneven breath, mr.jeon fisted his hands. Tae caresses kook cheeks slowly who lean in for his touch while sniffing his baby like scent, and whisper in his ear making shiver runs through his  spine..on the next word of tae, kook widen his eyes...

Tae:: shall i kill him(dark voice)

____________________________________

Preview:: you are free..........

Vote or atleast comment tell me something about this story, there is lot of twist too...

Should I continue??