chapter 9

Kim taehyung is emotion less., He don't don't know how to smile ,he don't know how to care for someone ,he don't know how to make someone happy...that's what everyone thoughts.

But now this world going to see , how much tae love one person.. let's see.

It's final year for kook, he get new friends Kai, yeonjun, soobin , beak , yugy. Hobi and Kai are dating with eachother, Yeonbin , baekyugy is a couple.

Everything was going well, jk was very talented, tae took him to many meetings but with jk permission as jk want to learn everything..

Tae was very proud when jk finalize the deal with his own effort. Whenever jk going with tae he was met his father there who is looking at him with different gaze but he shrugged, he don't fear him anymore.

Ok back to the story...

Now jk was cooking in kitchen for everyone, he just become their family. Jin and jimin gave him company, hobi was making fun of him.. kitchen was filled with laughing sound.

Mochi was playing with joon and yoongi. Tae didn't came back from his work.

Suddenly, tae came there while painting heavily, his eyes was teary roam around the place want to find the person..

Yg: what happen tae ?? ( Worry )

Namjoon look at tae with worried eyes.

He heard kook voice from kitchen he run there followed by namgi.

Tae pull jk into a tight hug who starled. Jin, jm , Hb , look at him confused. Jk sensed in a second that tae was scared. He caresses tae back and mumble sweet words.

Jk:: shh its okay hyungie..what happen hmm tell me. ( Peck tae neck, tae tighten his grip around jk who can't breath properly but jk didn't said anything.

Others just look at them with fond eyes.

Tae just lift jk by thighs who gasp a little but soon composed. Tae went to his room while carrying jk, who look at him with worried eyes.

While in kitchen.

Jin:: what happened here ?? ( Shock )

Yg:: nothing tiger took his bunny to his cage. ( Smile a little )

Yes they are happy why not , they see soo many emotions in tae eyes for jk. It's a great improvement right..

Hb :: my hyung is always give his priority to kook ( pout )

NJ smiled then pat hobi head ,

Jm:: eomma lets eat , I know that bunny won't let tiger slept with empty stomach.( Eye smile )

Jin nodded , everyone went to dinning table.

In taes room::

Tae was sitting on the bed , while jk was sitting on his lap. Elder nuzzling his face in jk neck sniffing his favourite baby smell. Jk was stroking tae hair.

Few minutes after jk cup tae face who look at him with fear eyes.

Jk:: why my baby panick this much( caresses his cheek )

Tae closed his eyes feeling care, this is very new for tae getting this much love from someone. It's not like his family didn't love him it's just he won't accept anyone care but he can't deny kook.

Tae:: nothing just a bad nightmare ,I was soo tired ,I took a small nap..but..( sighed )

Jk kiss tae forehead, and hug him..

Jk:: shh its okay

Tae:: tomorrow we are going out of city for a business deal be ready. ( Normal )

Jk nodded his head, tae went to freshen up. Jk know that tae is not that much expressive..

After having dinner, tae was lying on his bed , jk enter with his night dress.

He laid beside tae and kept his face on tae chest. Who pull him close.. then jk was telling him what he done in the day, tae listening everything with calm face , he heard jk yawn.

Tae:: let's sleep. ( Jk make a kissy face , tae lean a little then peck jk who pull him for a deep kiss. Both are kissing passionately , tae broke the kiss )

Jk:: good night hyungie. ( Nuzzle his face in tae chest )

Au:: hmm they are not boyfriends ,it's just Little complicate to describe their relationship... They kiss whenever they want and cuddle with each other too...

Next day, jk was getting ready in his room looking perfect but he was fixing his court with pout face that's when tae enter , his lips curve into a small smile, but he composed himself, he went to jk and help him to fix his court who look at him with love eyes.

Jk:: thanks hyung ( peck his lips )

Tae:: let's go. ( They left )

They reached Busan , Choi industries. They met the ceo mr.choi  who is an old man and his son jeung . They are in mr.choi cabin.

Mr.c:: nice to meet you mr.Kim, and mr. Jeon. ( Smile )

Tae just nodded , jeung explain the details to everyone. Tae eyes jk , who get it and started to talk, tae felt soo proud.

Soon the deal get finalized , mr Choi and his son get impressed by jk professionalism at this age...

Mr.c:: hmm if you all don't mind, how about a lunch.

Jk wanted to deny , but his stomach growl  make him embarrassed. Jeung chukled, tae said ok.

Everyone went to a elegant restaurant. While eating jk eating like a baby with pout. Jeung fondly looking at him ,mr.choi noticed and smile at him.

Tae was eating silently it's not like he didn't noticed jeung. Jk done eating he burp cutely ,he saw how tae was soo silent and jeung was looking at him fondly. He sighed ,jk know how tae was feeling now but elder didn't express.

Now it's time to go, jeung went towards jk to talk , jk directly saying to jeung that he was committed,  Jeung heart broke mr.choi pat his shoulder....

They are returning from Busan. Jk humming a song, tae stopped the car took jk to his lap. Kook know where it was going , whenever tae is jealous he just kissed the hel out of him.

Jk just understand him by his every action. Now they are kissing more like tae is sucking the hell out of him make him out of breath....

He tap tae shoulder who bit hardly make his lips bleed , tae back away with the final lick.

Jk:: I reject him hyung don't worry. ( Tae face get relaxed )

Jk settled himself on tae lap who started to drive.

_______________End ___________________

Vote and comment.....