chapter 2

When kook reached his house , he welcomed by a good beating by his father for sneak out at this hour as usual his sister lia blame him, with a heavy heart he reached his room, he is happy  because someone's saved him from that creepy bastard ,but he is sacred from witnesses a death infront of his eyes but that creepy man deserve it......

After two weeks ::::

In Jeon mansion, kook is doing his usual work ,yes studying for his final exam in school.....he flinched when someone entered his room suddenly ,
It's his so called mom....

Mrs.j::baby be ready ,we have to attend the party held by mr.lee.( ,kook just hummed and she left the room )

Jk:: so called party ,i don't wanna goo(whining)...

Little did he know his life going to change ...but good or bad????

Kook dress up looking as stunning..

He came down while fixing his suit with a pout looking hella cute

He came down while fixing his suit with a pout looking hella cute ...when mr.jeon saw his son his lips curved into smile lightly but he composed himself and clear his throat...he went to kook and raise his hands, but kook flinched ,as he thought his dad going to hit him...

But mr.jeon look at kook for a while with unknown gaze and fix kook suit ,who looking at him with amusement...lia came there and seen everything  with a shock eyes..

mr.jeon scolded lia for her   revealing dress make her angry...

They all left  to party mr.jeon sternly said to kook not to interact with anyone as the other nodded and look down..

When they reached the party , some of them  eye at kook making mr.jeon glare at everyone , that's when Mr .Lee his business partner came with thier wife and his son who is looking so hansome and hot his name his enwoo 5 years older than kook..lia looking at enwoo with smirking..

When they are talking kook eyes roamed  the place ,his eyes sparkles when he spot the banana milk, he is battle with his mind and heart , whether drink or not making different expression,. Enwoo  noticed and chuckled...

Kook father restricted him not to drink banana milk because it's for child's but kook heart can't take it , banana milk his favourite ,so he secretly drinking the milk in school.

He is sulking making his cheeks puffed ,enwoo eyes is not leaving kook ,his heart fluttering by this cute human ..but lia saw everything  and jealousy hitting her like a train...she left from there....

Suddenly  they heard a shouting and cheering sound  grabbing their attention....

Kook turned and see the tall man  entered with a handsome man  ,by thier interwined hands they are couple??

Behind them a man in thirties came ,when kook seen the man his breath hitched  ,that man look like a Greek god with a cold looks making him more hot ,they walking like they owned the place ...

When kook eyes met with the dark green eyes for a second his heart stopped  ,his body gets goosebumps with a tiny red cheeks formed ..

Mr. Lee walked to the great Kim family who is ruling the business world by occupying the first place ...

Au:: let me introduce Kim family,

Kim namjoon the board of directors in Kim industries an very intelligent and sharp business minded but love and care their family more than anything and his husband Kim seok jin ,he is a good house husband and funny, caring,cool  , when it comes to thier family safety ,he is the most worst person you ever imagined..

Their elder son yoongi , who owned bangtan University and he is the principal also ,he is married to love of his life jimin had two year old son mochi..caring love thier family so much..

Their second son KIM TAEHYUNG,CEO of Kim industries his age is 32, you will know about him in story..in simple words arrogant ....

Last son , cute baby his name his hobi , cheerful boy  , he is the sunshine of the family  same age as kook.

Mr.lee is best friend of  Kim namjoon  , Kim namjoon  treated enwoo like thier son ,so that's it's let's go to the story..

When mr.lee approched namjoon ,mr.jeon look at them with discusted look because they both are males ,and Jin is mpreg like kook  . In mr.jeon point of view ,it's wrong boys are mean to be with girls,...he turn and look at kook who looking at them, he get angry and drag kook outside , he don't want his son to be like them, he know how this society saw  kim family with discust but they didn't care, they lived their life happily didn't fucking care about others.

But for mr.jeon , his reputation is so important ,than his son happiness...

They went to thier mansion with a pindrop silent,

Mr.jeon went to his room , following his wife , a slap landed on kook cheeks none other than by lia , kook hold his cheeks and looked down,

Lia:: bitch, stay away from enwoo.he is mine..(shouted and again slapped him, lia didn't see Taehyung as she left)

Kook look at her confused ,he didn't not even know who his enwoo ,when enwoo introduce himself ,kookie busy  at staring the banana milk .

he went to his room , holding his cheeks with both hands, he went inside the duvet like a snail  not even caring to change his dress, he closed his eyes , suddenly a dark green eyes popped out , he opened his eyes with a flushed face with a raising heart beat..

Jk:: why my heart is beating like this , something going to happen to me ( teary eyes)no no  , i don't want to die, please don't beat fast ,...i beg you..(he is begging to his heart with a pout , if anyone seen him , they will surely hug the hell out of him)

Au:: this innocent bean don't know , why is heart beating like this ,

_____________________________________

Next chapter taekook  meeting........