chapter 7

Tae:: shall i kill him.....

Jungkook hold tae tightly and shook his head as no....

Tae:: pack your things , i am waiting here ( kook look at him confused)
Come with me ,this hell is not good for you , you don't know anything about me but you know by brother right, so come with me now....( Jk heart felt warm ,he nodded his head but flinched when .....)

Mr.j:: NO HE CAN'T, HE IS MY SON DAMMIT...( Tae look at mr.jeon )

Tae:: it you won't allow him now, then forget about your company mr.jeon..( casually)

( Mr.jeon felt frustrated, he feel angry his company is so important to him so kept silent)

Tae:: go and pack your things fast , ( jk nodded and left)

After few minutes jk come down only with a small bag ,tae look at him confused...

Tae:: that's it ( jk nodded, as he don't have any memorable things in this house)

Tae hold jk hands, who is tearing up ,mr.jeon look at jk with an unknown expression...

Mrs.jeon and lia just lower thier gaze ..

Tae pull jk out of the mansion ,kook feel like he is free from hell ,and moreover he is with Taehyung ..

They both went to Kim mansion everyone present there...

Tae came inside followed by kook , soon hobi went to kook and hug him tightly...

Namjin confused..

Tae:: he is going to stay here , take care of him well ( namjoon look at jk for a while)

Hb:: hmm kook is any problem ??( Jk nodded his head and tell them what happened, everyone is sad and decide to care for this cute human..)

Tae hold jk hands ,both are looking at each other ..

Tae::you are free now, enjoy your life and love whoever you want ....(jk look at him with a small smile and hug him making others shock)

Others thought tae pull him but to thier thoughts tae hug him back..and there is yn too who's heart pang at the sight....

Jk:: thank you hyungie ( kiss tae cheeks who just stand still )

Tae pull back and left to his room , jk standing there with a nervous smile that's when Jin went to him , and give a tight hug to jk who is shocked...

Jin:: Don't worry here after we are your family ( jk teared up but he controlled )

Nj:: hobi show him his room..( hobi. Nodded and left with kook )

Yn:: hmm uncle , I don't think it's good to stay with strangers ( Jin look at her)

Jin:: he is not an stranger , he is the one for my tae ( he mumble the last part  but namjoon heard it )

Hobi showed jk room which is next to tae , when jk get inside the room he get a hug from hobi who is sobbing in jk arms..

Jk:: aishh hobi hyung why are you crying ( wipe his tears )

Hb:: i .. failed ..as a friend...( Crying loudly )

Jk chcukled and hug hobi..

Jk:: hyung you look bad .don't cry..

Hb:: brat ....here i am crying , your are  teasing me ( hit jk lightly )

Jk :: hyung i am hungry ( embarrassed )

Hb:: just freshen up and come down okay...( Jk nodded and hb left )

Jk landed on bed with a deep sigh and a blush crept on his cheeks thinking how tae defend him...

He took shower and went down ,

Jin:: come here baby , ( pull jk in dinning table )

Jm::: eat well okay ,you look skinny.

YG:: just think this is your home ( holding mochi who make grabby hands towards jk )

Jk hesitatingly look at yoongi who showed his gummy smile and give mochi to jk ...

Mochi started to play with jk, who shows his bunny smile make other coo at him..they both are giggling that's when tae came down and look at the scene with unknown gaze..

Namjoon noticed everything , he keep silent for now..

Jin:: tae, come here ( jk look at tae and look down quickly )

Mochi:: Bunn...ny...( Yoonmin get shocked )

Jm:: baby say again..( happy)

Mochi:: eom..ma. Bunn...ny...( Giggle )

Jk eyes widen when he get to know mochi is give him nickname..

Others are laughing at mochi naughtiness but tae looking at jk.

They all laughed whole heartendly after a long time which made nj smile a little...

Tae ready to leave but jk hold his hands make other stopped his action...

Tae: what

Jk:: i want to do part time ,can you help me to get a job ( tiny voice )

Tae:: you don't need to work , just study well that's your duty ( normal voice )

Jk:: but ( pout )

Tae:: listen , i am the one who took  you here ,you are my responsibility now , I will take care you .( Jk nodded with a pout )

Tae look at jk and pat his head and left...

Other are getting so much shock ,jk talking so casually to tae , moreover tae is replying to him making Jin to get jealous..

Jin:: this brat talking to you soo normal ( whining )

Jk giggle and jimin pinch his cheeks..

Yn already left from there ..

After few hours tae came home...

To his surprise he heard a huge laughing sound of others ,he came inside hurriedly and look at the scene with heart warming..

Mochi is chasing kook with his shaking legs , kook is giggling and shows his bunny smile to mochi who pouted ,he can't catch him..

Others are laughing at them.

Namjoon look at tae , who admiring the scene...

Kook look at tae and shows his famous smile making tae to chcukle secretly.

Jk:: welcome home hyungie..

Tae nodded and begin to leave but mochi tug his pants .

Tae look at mochi for a second but left to his room making mochi pout ..jk look at him sadly...

Others are sighed...

Few days went just like that...

Tae answer kook with a simple words , tae give his card to jk who refused but tae used his strict voice ,jk acceptes it with half heart.

He didn't use that much money from that card making tae to get a plan..

He took jk with him in a mall and buy everything he needed ,jk refusing continuously ...

But tae told him , when he grown up he can give it back..jk nodded and accept..

Days passed , months passed everything is going well..but life is not soo easy right......

______________________________________

Vote and comment..