chapter 5

Mr.jeon and kook reached their mansion, few days passed like always but one thing changed kook heart searching for a person , who gave him unknown feeling.

He is preparing for the final exam with his aching heart.. he need to take good marks otherwise his dad beat the shit out of him. So he studied hard...

Few months passed...

Mr.jeon looking at kook with a proud smile because ,he is first in every subject..now he need to join University . Korea's best and top university is bangtan University which is own by Kim yoongi..

There is no way for mr.jeon , he need to send his son to top university which is bangtan...

He want everything best for his son..he threaten kook not to have any friends in uni and he gave permission to kook to have a girlfriend .

Kook nodded his head , but he feel eww ,when his father told him to have a girlfriend.

In kook room::
Jk(pov)::where are you mister, i miss you so much ,but why...i want to see you....i will never forget you....(sad).
Tomorrow is first day in uni , i hope one day ,i will see you...(hopeful)

Next day kook went to college , he is walking in the hallway searching for his class that's when someone pat his shoulder, he flinched and look back and welcomed by a sunshine smile ..

HB::do you need any help..(smile)

Kook think for a second and nodded his head..

Jk:: can you tell me ,where is this class..(polite)

HB look at the schedule and get happy, because kook and he having same classes. He hug kook ,who get shock..hobi noticed...

HB:: i am sorry, it's just i get exited we have the same schedule.(scrach his head)

he remember his dad words no to have friends, but he don't have heart to Deny hobi ,who is looking so pure..
Kook smiled.

Jk:: it's ok hmm
HB:: you can call me hobi. And yours.
Jk:: Jeon jungkook(bunny smile)
HB:: aww you are cute.( Pinch kook cheeks , who pouted)

Jk:: it's paining..
HB::sorry , come lets go. ( They went to thier classes )

But to kook surprise he saw enwoo, thier English professor.

When enwoo eyes landed on kook, he get happy . Hobi wave his hands at enwoo ,who smile .

Jk:: do you know him..(doe eyes)
Hb:: yes , he is my yoongi hyung friend and like a brother to me.( Kook nodded )

While teaching enwoo gaze at kook with heart eyes, hobi notice and smirk...

Hb(mind):: something interesting.....

Hobi and kook attend every classes , kook left to his home.

Days passed he get to know what is friendship by hobi. He is thankful to have hobi as his friend ,moreover enwoo , always treat kook with soft guesture..

Even though days passed his mind stuck with something...

On the other side hobi blabbering to thier family , how cute kook looks , Kim family eager to meet kook .so they tell hobi to invite him .

In college::

Hb:: hmm kook..
Jk:: what hyung, Tell me.
Hb:: my family invite you.(kook get nervous ,it's the first time ,someone invite him. Moreover his dad don't even know ,that he is having friend, how can he go without his father knowledge)

Jk:: sorry hyung..i have important work at home(lied)
Hb:;please kook ,just two hours ,let's just cut class( pleaded).

After begging for am hour , kook agreed with a fear. What he is going to tell his dad...

They reached the Kim mansion , which is three times bigger than thier Jeon mansion . Kook look at the place with his doe eyes , but interepted by a chuckle...

Jk:: why are you laughing(pout)
Hb:: nothing come( drag kook inside )

When they went inside ,kook hide behind hobi and tightly grip hobi shirt making him coo at him...

Jin and jimin saw hobi and kook,

Jin:: welcome son, (hug kook with a wamrfull smile)

When kook look at Jin ,he widen his eyes , because he seen him in the party with that man...who living in his mind and heart rent free...

His heart quicken his beat....

Before he think further ,Jin hug him .

Jin:: omo omo your soo cute my baby(pinch his cheeks)

Kook can't concentrate what they are saying ,he feel so anxiety. He wanted to search this mansion...

He asked excused himself and went to restroom..

While walking he heard a loud thud inside one room,he walked inside the room , which is dark that's when , he get a call make his whole body freeze ,his dad calling him..

Mr.j:: where are you ( angry)

Kook sweating badly and tears are build up in his eyes ,

When he going to talk someone pull him and make him hit an hard chest , kook struggle to release him, but when he get the same warm feeling ,he saw the person eyes which is dark green ..

He sighed and stopped his action , he totally forget why he panicked few minutes ago...he hug the person , who just stand thier with a shock face...

Jk:: i found you ....i.i.i.. found you..( snuggle his face in the crook of tae, who's eyes show different emotion..)
Please don't leave me..please...(pleaded)

Tae get frustrated before he pull away kook ,but stopped when he heard a sniffing sound..

Tae lift kook chin ,while holding his waist in other hand and wipe his tears,

Thier eyes met,..

Tae:: what are you doing in my room( cold voice)

Tae thought kook will get scared but to his surprise, kook showed his bunny smile and hug him again make him sigh..

He don't know why he is holding the boy, who is mr.jeon son.

Someone knoked the door, then entered with a gasped , it's yn. She is looking very shocked when tae is holding an boy in his arms , she feels very angry...

Yn:: who is this tae( holding his anger)

Kook look at yn ,while peeking from tae shoulder with a cute pout..
Tae:: why are you here yn..( calm voice)

Yn:: i am your girlfriend tae( smirk at kook who froze at his place)

Tae can feel ,kook shivering body , he glare at yn , who lower his head..

Jk:: is she your girlfriend (tiny voice)

Tae look at him with strange gaze before tae answer kook speak make tae chukcle,..and yn widen his eyes..

Jk::then break up with her ...You are mine mister.....

Kook didn't know that he didn't cut the call ............

____________________________________