If you dating was revealed

You and Eddie have been dating for about 2 weeks and you were keeping it a secret from the group.

The guys are in the room next to you and the girls. The door is slightly open and Eddie just happens to be sitting infront of the door. He can see what you guys are doing but not much.

Nancy"y/n are you like ever gonna get a boyfriend"

"Ok first of all you dont even have one and two you wouldn't even know if I did" "well....do you" "ok ok fine I do but if I tell you and you tell anyone I'm gonna murder you in your sleep" you whispered "ok just tell me" you whisper the name Eddie to her. Her jaw literally drops for about 20 seconds "I KNEW IT" Robin"WHO IS IT TELL ME" Nancy whispers to her Eddie and she isnt surprised "figured but Steve said you were dating him Nancy can even tell you that"WHAT NO HE DI NOT" "he did" "STEVE IM GONNA FUCKING...MURDER YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOWWW" you say laughing "ummm yes y/n" you whisper something in his ear "how did you f-" he puts his hand over his face "hey I'm not bad but...im onto you harington" "Y/n y'know u want me I'm all that" "I'll stick with my boyfriend" "I'm sorry WHAT" "yep and I'm not telling you who it is if he wants to tell you he can"

Steve"its Eddie isnt it"
"Maybe??"
"I KNEW IT"
The rest of the group stands up and walks toward you including  Eddie who walks up to you and hugs you from behind.
Nancy"dont get to jealous Mr. Hair"
"Shut the fuck up Nancy"
"Oh Comon YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HER"
Eddie kisses you on the cheek and goes to sit back down. Everyone then goes to sit back  down. You and the girls in one room and the guys in another. And Eddie still has his eyes on you.