Whole lotta ass

Smut-ish

You were a hourglass. Small waist.Big ass. And some tits. What all men love right? Right.

Y/N POV

Finnaly friday night. I wanted to see Eddie but I dont wanna be a bother. I lay on my bed starting at the empty white ceiling. I just wanted him. Daddy's left and mammas on a trip. Home alone. By myself. Feeling worried. What if I'm not good enough? I just love him so much. I turned on my radio just for some background noise. I texted Eddie just to tell him I loved him

I love u Ed's

I love u to mi' amor

God that was just enough to make your head explode

I'm coming over ok ma

But I thought u had plans

What no I've just been waiting for you. Fuck I miss u so much babyyy

Do you want me to come over then?

No I'm omw to your place k?

Ok see u soon baby

8 minuets later.....
I hear a knock at the door so I go get it. I missed Eddie it's only been about 4 hours though.

Out of Yn POV

You open the door. Your wearing somewhat revealing shorts with one of Eddie's shirts. It smelled like him to. "Hey ba-" he cuts you off by smashing you hips into the wall as he closes the door with his foot. He kissed you rough as his hands found your ass. The bottom of your ass was hanging out of your shorts partly. He squeezed as you let out a small moan. He stops kissing you as you forehead lay on one another's "someone missed me" "you know me darling I cant go 5 minuets without your touch" "I like the short, are those for me" "maybe" you give him another small kiss "I'm gonna go to my room,common" "I'll be there in a sec I'm gonna get some water" "ok" you walk back up to your room you lay on your stomach with your face in the bed. Eddie then walks up but you didnt realize. Your shirt lifted over your shorts. He opens the door and stands in your room inching towards you. He smacks your ass harshly making you groan. "Nice ass mama" he whispers in your ear making shivers go down your spine. He places his hand on your ass. His hands on the waistband he puts his finger inside the band pulling your panties up to where he can see them. He then realizes it's a newer pair of lingerie. "Fuck your so hot baby" you bite your lip. "Are these new ones" "yes"

He lays next to you looking at the ceiling listening to the music. You then start to get ontop of Eddie and straddle him. You lay your head in his neck and give it a soft kiss. He wraps his hands around your waist as he sits up on the headboard. You sit up still straddling him. You kiss his lips passionately and put one of your hands in his hair and the other on his chest. He kisses you back as he pulls you closer to him. It then becomes a full on makeout session. He grabs your hips and starts to move you back and forth on his member. You then starts to move your hips yourself and he moves his hands down to your ass. Every movement made him grow more and more. You then start to bounce a little on his member. He let's out a groan and puts his hands up your shirt. He tugs on your shirt signaling you to take it off. You take off your shirt as he admires your red laced bra. You kiss him again as one of his hands find your left breast. He squeezes hard making you moan in his mouth. One of his hands finds the waistband of your panties pulling it up as he moves his fingers around it.

He stops kissing you and looks at you giving a can we? Look. "We cant I'm on my period" "princess you do that to me and I cant even fuck you" you kiss him again laughing and you start to grind on him harder. He goes down to your neck and starts to leave many kisses on it. You let out a moan as he find your sweet spot. He left about 4 big hickeys only our neck in multiple spots. He starts to go down to your chest kissing you he moves down your bra and kisses your breast as he starts to suck harshly making you moan loudly. He sucks on your nipple as you grab the back of his head pushing him into your chest. He massages your other breast as he is still kissing you pleasing you in a way that isnt necessarily baby making. You stop grinding on his hips out of energy as he pulls your bra back up. " I love you" "I love you to darling" "your ass is mine ok" "fine with me" you lay back down as he turns over and lays on your chest playing with your bra as you both fall asleap in eachother arms.

_______________________________________

861 words. Kinda short but I know someone's going to enjoy it.