Crush-HC

Request by Nothereandneverwas, thanks for the suggestion<3

Let's be honest,Eddie is not good at hiding the fact that he likes people.

HE NEVER ADMITS TO THE FACT THAT HE LIKES YOU.

When you first came to school as Dustin's cousin,the first thing Eddie notices was the clothes you wore.it was his type of style for a woman that he would like. Band shirts,baggy pants and shirts,and shoes.

When you and Eddie are in the same class or are at lunch together and sit next to eachother. He will 'accidentally'get your knees to touch or brush his hand or elbow against yours.

When you are near him he becomes a whole new person. Hes not immature anymore,and becomes a gentleman.well after a while he became his usual self but you were fine with that.

Dustin, Mike,Gareth,Jeff, they all noticed Eddie's new additude,and asked if he liked you.of course his answer was always no,but he wasnt very good at lying.

When you started to pay more attention to him and talk more,he learned your interests and hobbys, and you learned his.

When he asked you what type of music you were into and you said "well I'm into things like Metallica,Kiss,Black sabbath,Led zeppelin,Nirvana,AC/DC," and other bands,he then became even more obsessed with you.

When the boys say something infront of you about him liking you,he will go red,RED I SAY.

The first time he confessed his feeling for you,you also told him your feelings,he realized that you felt the way he did.he was relived and you were the one that made the first move and you said to him,"So Eddie what do you think,would you like do be my boyfriend?I get it of you dont bu-" "Yes YN I would love to be your boyfriend."He said as you both went in to kiss eachother.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After you both kissed eachother it became a heated makeout session. Dont worry nothing else happened.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
But after you both cuddled up and watched a movie.

Yall I am so sorry nothing gor put out last weekend I was just so busy that weekend. But here it is another part for you Munson obsessed people.dont worry I'm one to lmao,if you couldn't already tell. Also remember to comment if you have any ideas for storys in the comments!
♡A/n Out♡