Headcanons Part 4

Genre:fluff

Tw's:none

▪︎HE IS A CUDDLE MONSTER>>>>>>>

▪Fun fact he is actually insecure about
Many things while cuddling with you,your the type to make him nervous

▪︎He feels his best when hes with you.only you.

▪︎You always catch him staring at your thighs,brest,and hands.

▪︎He dosent do much for dates if anything its something small at lovers lake,the back of his van,or his trailer.

▪︎He will be on his knees kissing your thighs,when hes saying something very meaningful

▪︎He will talk about you to his friends all the time even if it's something way of topic

▪︎as small random giving's,he will give you one of his shirt,he always says they look better on you anyway.

▪︎If he sees you wearing one of his shirts on his trailer,and he didnt say you could,he will say something. "Fuck baby you look so hot in my clothes.byt you'd look better without them on" or something like,"I see my princess went through my closet again without my consent.well done" and then he would smack your ass.

▪︎If you give him something like shirts,pictures,perfumes,jewelry,etc. He will keep it forever.

▪︎If you have an old bra he will make you cut off the strap so he can wear it as a bracelet.And he's gonna keep it."babyyyyy,can you make me another bracelet before you throw that one away" "Eddie I make you one every time" "I know and I still wear them" as he shows you his arm.

▪︎he's not the type to do maching pjs, but if you make him he will wear pants that mach your with no shirt while you wear pants and a bra.

▪︎I'd you guys are cuddling,and you try to get up,haha....good luck sister because we all know your waist are now his new hands.

326 words
Not much but it's something nice.♡