Playfight-Imagine

Yn pov

Well Eddie said that I coulnt take him down. So I did. Or atleast I tried to.

"Stop!!!!" I said loudly as Eddie was hitting me with a pillow on the bed.

He stops hitting me
"I though you said you were gonna beat my ass sweetheart?"
"Shutup"
I punched hum in the shoulder
"Oww,ok that actually hurt"

You straddle his lap as as you grab his hands and pin them above his head with yours.
You kiss his as he kisses you back.
Eddie tries to get out of your grip but you have a tight hold.
You start to makeout for about 5 minutes.
You start to go down to Eddie's neck and kiss him.
Eddie Let's out a groan as he tries to get out of your grip,but he still cant.
After about 3 minutes of kissing his neck and 2 hickeys later. You let go of his hands and sit up giving him a small peck on the lips.

Eddie laughs
"My turn"
He flips you both over forcefully as he kisses you. He then goes to your cheek,then your jawline,then your neck,kissing it every centimeter he goes down. He kisses the top of your chest as he gives you a look. He takes off your top as you are just left in shorts and a bra. He kisses down your chest as he moves to your right breast kissing what is being revealed from your bra.

You let out a whimper as Eddie smirks. He moves down to your stomach kissing every inch that he goes down. You grab his hair and start to twist and pull it around your finger.

Eddie groans as you tug on his hair harshly. As he is done kissing down your stomach he gives you a look to see if he can keep going.
You nod."words princess"
"Yes Eddie.Please"
Eddie goes down to your thighs. He starts to kiss your stretch marks.

Eddie knows that you are very insecure about your stretch marks. So when he does this it is basically him saying that you are beautiful with your marks on your body.

If you guys have stretch marks dont worry my loves it is normal and it adds character to you. Love you all and I'm here to talk if needed<3

After Eddie is done kissing your thighs he goes back up to your neck and starts sucking on it. You let out a loud moan as Eddie looks at you.
"Calm down love. I'm just kissing you neck"
"Eddieeeee."
"What?"
"Can we cuddle pleaseeee"
"Of course love, anything for you."

Guys this one is so short but also so cute asf. WHY THE FUCK DO I NOT GET AN EDDIE BUT THIS BITCH DOES LIKE WTFFFFF.
Jk....or am I.....
♡A/n Out♡