Imagine- after math part 2

SMUT STORY

"Sure darling"
He grabs your pants and pulls them down. Your now just in a bra and panties."fuck baby your already so wet" he gets up goes in one of his drawers and pulls out a box. "Whatcha doing" he grabs a pair of handcuffs and walks back to you. He grabs your hands and puts them in the cuffs. "Eddie please dont hurt me"
"I shall do the opposite love just sit your pretty face still and you wont get punished" "am I clear" you nod your head"words baby" "yes Eddie"
He goes down to pull your panties off as you lay back on the bed. He kisses your clit and starts to suck on it as he shoves 2 fingers in you making you moan "Eddie" "good girl scream my name loud" "he starts to move his fingers un and out of you "mmmmm fuck yes" Your breathing becomes heavier and Eddie just keeps nibbling on your body. "Fuck daddy please dont stop" "I love it when you call me that" he starts to move his fingers in you and you moan his name "E-Eddie Mmm shit that feels so fucking good"
"Mhm who kisses you better me or steve" "y-you" "what was that love" "You Eddie y-you" "and who do you think could make you feel good hm" "You baby only you can make me feel good" "damn right" he starts to kiss your thighs while his fingers are still in you. You arch your back and close your eyes. Eddie pulls you back down."please" "what" "please let me cum" "hmmmm no I think you should get a punishment instead" "fuck no please Eddie I wont tease you ever again. Please just let me fucking cum"
"No love I'm sorry but you get a punishment for teasing your master" "maybe this will teach you a lesson hm" "Can you please take the cuffs off atleast, there digging into my skin" "nope just deal with the pain" "Eddie please my wrist are gonna bleed" "that's ok atleast they can remind you of when I punished you" "pleaseeee" you whine "your so hot when you beg. I wont take that off but I can take this off"he breaks your bra and rips it off of you snapping which makes you moan. He sits next to you and trails his nails down your body making you shiver of his touch. "Listen love I know its gonna be hard not to cum. But you need to be a good girl. And if you are I might let you go on a bit easier. If not it's just gonna be harder" "sit up sweetheart" you sit up and look down as you know hes not gonna let you get away with this. He runs his hand downs your thigh going back up as his hand sits on your clit. He grubs it very slow making you bite your lip trying not to moan. "Dont try and hide your pretty mouth I wanna hear what I do to you. To know how good I make you feel" your staring as his hand which he pushes on your clit hard making you whimper slightly. "Mhm that feels good dosent it" you nod and he smirks. He pushes harder which surprised you because you though that was as hard as he could push. You moan loud making Eddie hear you clearly. "Mhm good girl let me hear your pretty moans" "who's your master" "you Eddie,you are" "mhm and your my princess" "Your body is like glass, your one that's fragile. To bad I'm gonna make you shatter" He pushes you down as he gets ontop of you and starts to kiss your chest. He moves his body so his member meets your part he starts you move his hips. He didnt even think of putting his cock in you yet,he just tried to tease you. He starts to suck on your nipple as the other one is in his other hand. "Fuck your cock feels so good on my pussy" he moves his hips so hes pushing on your body making you moan. He moves down your body as he unexpectedly shoves 2 fingers in you making you gasp and moan. "Mhm yep just like that moan for your master" he then starts to move his fingers as fast as you can which makes you let out 3 short moans. "Mhmmm FUCK EDDIE YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUMMM" "Dont you dare" somehow he finds a way to move his fingers faster. His fingers going 100mph in you makes you wanna fall apart. He then adds another finger stretching out your hole making you scream in satisfaction but also pain. He stops shaking his finger and starts smashing his finger in and out of you. "FUCKK EDDIE IM GONNA CUM PLEASE STOP IM GONNA FUCKING CUM" "no love this is your punishment you deserve it" a tear rolls down your cheek as Eddie starts to move his fingers again. "I dont want you cumming ok I wanna see you suffer with the consequence" "I'm so sorry please just let me cum I wont ever do it again" you squeeze your legs together trying not to release which only makes Eddie go faster destroying you. "FUCK EDDIE IM CUMMING" you then cum all over his fingers making him give you a stern look. "Look what you've done suck a mess" he shows you his finger as he shoves his fingers into his mouth. "Mmmm you taste so good" "Eddie please I'm so sorry it just felt so good. I had to cum" "I told you to be a good girl didnt I" "I'm sorry" a tear rolls down your cheek as your eyes are closed "to bad I'm gonna have to fuck you until your a good girl" Without a warning he shoves his dick into your hole as he goes slow at first letting you adjust to his size "FUCK EDDIE YOUR DICK IS SO BIG FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD" "mhmm I bet it does" once he can tell you've adjusted he starts to move in and out of you making you moan. You body was weak all you could do was sit there and let Eddie please you. "Mhmmm fuck y/n you feel so good" he goes a bit faster and goes faster as time comes by. "Baby you know theres only 5 inches coming in and out of you. I'm gonna have to put it all in" he adds another inch. He let's out a groan. God if you could hear that one more time. "Fuck Eddie I cant take anymore please dont your gonna make me cum again" without consent he shoves all 8 inches in your body which makes you squeal and moan very very loud. "Mhm moan for daddy let me hear you scream "FUCK OH FUCKKK" he starts to trust into your body harshly making your legs shake. "Ughhhh fuck y/n your gonna make me cum now" After about another 20 seconds of thrusting,moaning,and dirty talk your about to cum. "Eddie I'm about to cum" he stops thrusting and takes his dick out. He turn you over so your on your stomach. "Sit up" you sit up on your knees as Eddie then pushes you you down. You go into dog style. Luckily Eddie had holding onto your hips. If not you wouldn't be able to hold yourself up. He then slaps your ass as hard as he can leaving a small mark on your ass. He puts his dick near your entrance and thrusts inside you harshly making you moan. He slaps your ass again. Every 20 seconds he slaps your ass. His handprint was there for awhile but it's not like anyone could notice exept him.
"Fuck Eddie in gonna cum soon" "beg for it love" "please Eddie let me cum on your dick" "Go ahead love" about 4 seconds later you cum. "Good girl cum all over my dick" "he continues to thrust in you. About 10 seconds later he then cums in you leaving you weak and out of breath. "Did you finally learn your lesson" "mhmm but I might have to kiss random men more" "You little slut" he whispers in your ear. You lay down as you groan from the cuffs. "Owch fuck" "oh I'm sorry love I forgot you had those on" he grabs the key and takes them off. They drew a small amount of blood and your wrist were red. "I'm sorry" "its ok" he kisses your wrists as he lays down on your chest holding you. 20 minuets later you both fall asleap in each others arms.

_______________________________________
1465 words  I would have made this more detailed but I kinda did this in a rush.