Chapter 1: The Beginning

ITS been a week since her friend Ivy move out with her parents, kaya naman madalas na lang nasa bahay si Celeste dahil wala naman siyang ibang kaibigan kundi si Ivy lang.

Nakaharap si Celeste sa salamin at pinagmamasdan ang sarili niya. 

I'm Celeste Jones, 17 years old and I've been suffering from prosopagnosia... a neurological disorder characterized by the inability to recognize faces.

Yep I can't recognize faces but I have my ways to recognize someone.

Tumingin ulit siya sa salamin at bigla siyang tumamlay ng pagmasdan niya ang mga apparatus na nakainject sakanya.

Her mother have been testing her blood since last week. And she was bothered looking at her self she loss weight and her white skin became pale and she lost so much blood she looked pale and lifeless at dahil na rin siguro 'yon sa dugo niya dahil sa isang linggo ay madaming nawala sakanyang dugo.

The worst part is she's becoming week day by day.

Napaigtad si Celeste ng biglang may pumasok sa kuwarto niya, mga doktor iyon at nandito para tanggalin na ang mga appratus na nakainject sakanya.

"Where is my mom and dad?" Tanong niya. "At the living room. They have something to discuss with you." Ani ng nurse na kasama ng doktor. Tumango tango lang si Celeste at ng matanggal sakanya ang lahat ng mga nakainject sa katawan niya ay biglang nandilim ang paningin niya at muntikan pa siyang ma out of balance buti na lamang at nahawakan siya kaagad ng doktor.

"I'm sorry." Ani niya pero hindi 'yon pinansin ni Celeste bagkus ay pinilit niyang tumayo at maglakad palabas sa kuwarto niya.

Pagdating niya doon ay naroon na ang magulang niya and the first thing she saw is her mother's fake smile and her dad's dead face.

They're always like that, they didn't even showed Celeste affection as a family, Inshort they never cared about her at mas may pakialam lang ito sa mga sarili nila at mga masasama nilang gawain.

And she's tired of that, tired of being used by her parents for money and for their selves.

"Celeste, we already have your grades." Ani ng ina niya at bigla namang siyang nakaramdam ng kaba at panghihina.

"And we are really disappointed, what kind of grade is this?" Ani ng ama niya habang ibinato sakanya ang card niya.

Tinignan niya 'yon at okay naman ang mga grades niya.

91
95
93
96
98
90

Lahat 'yon line of nine pero hindi parin 'yon sapat para sa mga magulang niya.

"We told you to stole the crest of your bestfriend's family crest but you disobeyed us! And you're going to pay us with this nonsense grades of yours?!" Galit na sabi ng ina niya.

I knew this was going to happen...

Bigla namang kumalma ang ina niya and there she goes again with her fake smile.

I'm so tired of this family!

"We have your blood so... that will be your punishment Celeste." Ani ng ina niya and this time its not a fake smile anymore but a devil's smile.

What?! My punishment?! Are they trying to kill me? Argh!

I almost lost all of my blood because of that test thing!

How could they let me die!

Bigla namang may inilapag ang magulang niya sa lamesa na nasa harap niya at ng makita niya kung ano 'yon.

Its a crest...

"H-how did you..." gulat na sabi ni Celeste. "Mom! Why do you want this crest so much?" Tanong ni Celeste.

"We already did the things that you didn't, my dear." Ani ng ina niya, she said it with a evil grin.

Celeste felt that her mom is going to ask her for something. "What do you want me to do this time, mom." Ani ni Celeste habang magkakrus ang dalawang braso.

"I want you to sell this crest as high as possible, maybe one million or two will be fine." Ani ng ina niya.

"Mom I can't do that, that is my bestfriend's family crest." Ani ni Celeste. "And can you please stop including me with your evil doings!" Inis na sabi ni Celeste tsaka mag walk out.

But before she could reached the door she felt something heavy.

Dad...

Pilit niyang inaalis ang pagkakasakal sakanya ng ama niya. "Dad... I can't breath!" Ani ni Celeste.

She can't hold it anymore. She didn't thought that she will die this way in her father's dirty hand.

I never thought that dying can be painful like this...

My family are the one who killed me...

Celeste smiled sadly as she already accepted that she would die this way without feeling the true love of her family.

I think its better this way...

So I wont do anything bad things anymore.

I no longer have to obey my parents...

She smiled again but this time she felt happy but something flashed into her mind, Seeing an unfamiliar face.

What was that?

"Gustavo! Stop that she will die!" Ani ng ina niya.

No, mom. Don't stop dad please!

Everything flashed into Celeste's mind from the beginning, when she was eleven and she woke up alone in her room.

Ivy was her first bestfriend, she gave her a necklace so she can remember that the one standing in front of her is her friend.

When her mother is asking her to do something evil things when she was twelve years old. She asked her to bring a child at home and after that she never saw the boy again.

And because of that, until now its still a mystery for her. She didn't knew what her parents do to that boy.

and after that incident all of their neighbors stopped visting them and being friendly to her family and it became more and more difficult for her to find friends.

But she was lucky that there's still one and that's Ivy. the sad thing is, I didn't even get to say goodbye to her.

How sad, I didn't get the chance to bid a goodbye...

She could feel his breathing getting tight and his vision was getting blurry. She can't breath and she can't hear anyone anymore.

This is it...

No matter she wants to told everyone for a help, she couldn't and no one will anyway. and at last she lost her consciousness.

To be continued.