Chapter 2: Escaping

SHE didn't know what to do when she woke up inside her room thinking that she already died but she didn't.

Nasa pagitan siya ng dalawang salita na salamat pero sayang. Salamat kasi buhay pa siya at sayang dahil hindi pa pala tapos ang panggagamit sakanya ng magulang niya.

But she knew one thing which is escaping. She knew that its impossible because their house is in high security there's no way to escape this evil house.

Pero hindi naman masama kung susubukan niya and this time she is finally ready to lose something.

Ang that is... my life.

If ever man na mahuli nila ako then it will be the end of my life.

But before she escape she have to stole one thing from her parents.

She opened the door and luckily it wasn't lock and because of that she got out of her room easily.

Madaming nakabantay na guard sa baba kaya naman maaari siyang mahuli kaagad sa mali niyang desisyon so she have to becareful.

She went to her dad's office and under the computer table is the crest so she immediately stole it and put it inside her pocket and went to her room.

Okay my first plan was successful and now I just have to escape.

But before she escape someone came inside her room and that is her mother.

"Oh, you're awake dear." Nakangiting sabi nito. But Celeste knew that it wasn't real. "I was worried, I thought you would disappear from us again." Ani ng ina niya.

You're worried huh... kasi wala na kayong gagamitin!

But what does she mean 'again'?

"Follow me my dear, let me introduce someone to you." Ani ng ina niya and she can see the evil smile in her lips.

Bigla siyang kinabahan dahil nararamdaman niyang hindi maganda 'yon.

Well, kailan ba naging maganda at mabuti ang lahat para sakanila?

Pagkababa nila ay mayroong lalaki na nakaupo sa sofa at kaharap non ang ama niya. Nakasumbrelo 'yon pero kakaibang sumbrelo 'yon dahil may nakaharang na tela sa mukha niya kaya hindi niya 'yon gaano makita.

"Hi Mr. This is my daughter Celeste you can have her as our payment." Ani ng ina niya.

What? Payment?!

Pumiglas siya para mabitawan siya ng ina niya. "No mom! I wont agree to this arrangement!" Galit na sabi ni Celeste.

Masama ang tingin sakanya ng ama niya pero pinag sa walang bahala niya 'yon kahit na natatakot siya para sa sarili niya.

"Why would you give me to him as your payment?" Ani ni Celeste.

"Just do what we say Celeste! We are your parents and you have to do what we told you to do!" Ani ng ama niya.

"No! Why? Am I your puppet?! I wont let you used me!" Nanlilisik sa galit si Celeste and she can feel her blood boiling inside her body as if she was going to explode anytime soon.

"If that's what you want!" Ani ng ama niya at bigla siyang sinampal but its more than a slap its painful she felt like his nails scratched her face. She can feel her blood dripping down her cheeks.

"You're a piece of trash!" Ani ng ama niya at hindi pa ito nakuntento dahil mahigpit nitong hinawakan ang leeg niya and she can feel her body floating.

"it's okay to be a trash than to be your puppet!" Ani ni Celeste. Dahil sa lakas ng ama niya ay nagawa siya nitong itulak na dahilan para tumama ang likuran niya sa pader.

Ouch!

At hindi pa 'yon nakuntento dahil sinaktan pa siya nito. She pulled her hair but someone stopped her dad.

"That's enough Mr. Jones." Ani ng lalaki kanina.

The guy walked near Celeste and the next thing she knew is he picked her up.

"I'm going to take her with me." Malamig ang boses ng lalaki pero masama pa din ang tingin sakanya ng ama niya.

Nilagay siya nito sa back seat ng kotse habang ang lalaki naman ay sumakay sa driver seat.

The whole ride was silent and awkward no one tried to speak and break the silence between them.

CELESTE felt weak she can't focus because of the pain. She looked around and she saw a huge mansion infront of her.

I think that's his house.

"Is it painful?" Tanong bigla ng lalaki sakanya. Hindi niya maiwasang kabahan dahil nakakagoosebumps ang boses niya.

"Yah, but its fine I can endure the pain, I'm used to it." Ani ni Celeste.

She felt heavy inside her chest, she was hurt mentally and physically.

Ako na ata ang mayroong pinaka worst na magulang sa balat ng lupa.

"No you're not, you're just unlucky." Ani ng lalake. Bigla siyang napakunot ng noo dahil bigla itong nag salita. Lumingon lingon siya sa paligid dahil baka iba ang kinakausap nito pero wala namang ibang tao.

Maybe he can see someone that I can't see.

"I'm talking to you." Ani pa ng lalake. But Celeste didn't speak, she doesn't want to have a conversation with him.

But she can't help it to ask for a favor.

"Can you let me go? I... I want to go somewhere far." Mahinang sabi ni Celeste.

Ibinaba siya ng lalake mula sa pagkakabuhat sakanya.

"Okay, since you're useless and I have nothing to do with you." Ani ng lalaki.

Ouch...

Kailan ba sila titigil sa pananakit saakin.

"Just like what your father told you, you're a piece of trash." Ani ng lalaki, she was deeply hurt but she's trying to be strong. She doesn't want to cry infront of this heartless guy.

Kahit nanghihina ay pinilit niyang mag lakad at tumayo ng maayos.

Its better to be alone than to be around with rude and heartless people.

Mapuno ang paligid at medyo madilim na din dahil sa kalangitan na maulap at mukhang uulan pa ata. Umupo muna si Celeste para mag pahinga at mag muni muni.

The next thing that happened to her is she saw her self crying in pain. She have to let out the heavy feeling inside her chest because its suffocating to endure the pain.

To be continued.