Chapter 8

*Knock* *Knock*

"My lady, the Archduke called for you." Horen announced.

But before dying for real, she needs to know how to die without waking up first.

"My lady?"

"I heard. I'll be there." Nadia answered.

"I will inform him." Horen bowed and left her room after hearing her answer.

*Clack*

Nadia already tried everything in order to meet the grim reaper.

But the loop was endless.

"Don't tell me that every time I came back, I already did those horrible things to Trisha? That's why the novel states that I did those abuses to her?"

Those girls said that she sent an assassin and poisoned her which didn't happen until her next lives.

But maybe it's just the author's flaw. A plot hole, to be exact.

"It's possible since I'm the villainess. Anyways, I don't care about it."

Shw only had one purpose right now.

If she might die anytime, how good would it be if she doesn't wake up after.

But that's the problem.

What if she dies right now, and she wakes up again later?

She'll be back to square one once again.

But on the other hand, she also sees it as a chance to find another way in order for her to truly die.

"This is all screwed up." She sighed.

An endless dying state...

Do all villains experience that as punishment for being a villain?

Or is she the only one?

'...'

"I need poison. The most lethal and dangerous one. I only tried normal poisons in the previous lives after all..." She mumbled.

But before that, she needed to get ready and meet with her father first.

...

*Creak*

Nadia opened the door and entered her father's room.

"I'm here." She casually announced.

"???"

Archduke Valen noticed that she didn't curtsy nor call him "father" like she used to.

"What is it?" Nadia asked straightforwardly.

"Ehem. There will be a banquet in the next few days. It's the prince's engagement party."

"I'm aware. And?"

Nadia already knew that.

After all, she did once get crazy and barged into that party and killed the main characters with a knife.

"Prepare yourself-"

"I'm not going. Tell them that I'm sick and have Eunid replace me while I'm not there. If that's all, I'm leaving."

"Wai-"

*Slam*

Once Nadia walked out of his room, she encountered Eunid.

"Ah, sister." He smiled.

Nadia suddenly remembered the conversation she had with him yesterday.

She had no time to deal with him.