Chapter 16

"Mhm..."

Feeling hurt all over her body, Nadia couldn't help but groan as she felt pain. Her head hurt the most.

Her eyes opened wide, realizing the fact that she still hasn't died in the end. There was no changes. She wondered when all this sh't would stop.

"All of them killed me but I didn't die."

'How ironic.'

*Sigh..*

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in."

Nadia heard the creak of her door's bedroom many times already. It was the same.

"My lady, I brought desserts."

Nadia looked at Horen and noticed something strange.

Why did Horen looked a bit younger than usual?

Maybe she was just imagining it.

"I didn't ask for them." Nadia responded.

'Hm?'

Her voice.. it was different. It sounded higher than her normal voice range which was low.

Realizing it, her room looked big all of a sudden.

"My lady, is there something wrong?"

Everything seemed wrong.

"Mirror."

"Pardon?"

"Give me a mirror. A big one. Bring it here."

"Yes, my lady."

.
.
.

"Ha. Haha."

In front of a big mirror, there stood a little girl with big blue eyes and short blond hair.

It was something that Nadia only saw from the paintings which were framed when she was younger.

"Now this is funny." Nadia chuckled as she played with her short hair.

On the other hand, Horen wondered why she wanted a big mirror and suddenly laugh out of nowhere. Her young lady seemed odder than usual.

"How old am I now?" Nadia asked.

"Pardon? Um.. you just celebrated your 10th birthday yesterday, my lady."

"Ten? That far ahead huh."

"My lady-"

"You may go."

"Um-"

Nadia smiled at her.

"Get out."

...

How did this happen?

"Pft."

Nadia knew that there was something gonna happen before she died last time but she never expected going back to the past ten years earlier.

Usually, she would return one month before her execution. But now, she admits that it did surprise her a bit.

Is this another chance for her?

But even if it was another chance, it doesn't change the fact that she still wants to die.

'What do I do now?'

Her gaze landed on her reflection once again.

Nadia was really cute and pretty. Her big eyes shouted innocence and everything in her appearance showed a spoiled little princess.