✿2✿

"Veeranshu Singhania"

The satisfaction was unexplainable, when the whole hall casted their heads down infront of him ; it was sadistically pleasuring until his darkness ; the darkness he gave birth to, was terminated by a Queen ; The Queen of Serpents

Veer cannot deny the fact that Bani Sharma affected him, unlike the innumerable females he had been with and had encountered. Her exposed smooth skin and the capturing doe eyes made him go crazy for a second, causing a desire of want to develop. His heart desired to cherish her smooth skin, to devour the aurra she held , to torture her and to make her whimper. He wanted her! A need !

But soon when the amount of light increased , Veeranshu managed to snap out of his sexy desires only to be filled in with outpouring anger ; From the desire to hear her moan under him to the desire to have her heavily pleading to him.

She did cast a magic with her arrival , veer was able to feel a flow of peace in the hearts of the looser beings there , piercing the chaos and fear he instilled in them and it pained him , scratched his ego and woke his cruel instincts along with his animalistic desires and the fragrance; her sweet scent , didn't help , but made him go more insane in want.

And The smile Bani gave As a response to the mock click sounds he produced shook something in him , something new ! He saw himself admire her ; her smile and her as a whole.

but the fact that she was admired by everyone made him ferocious And He pulled her soft delicate frame to his hard one and sniffed hard. The fragrance made him imagine her raw , under him. He wanted that to happen , he wanted her. He wanted her to whince and plead , for being left alone, to breath and to adjust.

He had heard that snakes have got the most beautiful body and most devourable flesh and Bani happened to be the most beautiful woman he have ever came across in his whole life time. He's an Eagle and a snake is the most pleasured prey, which Eagles gleefully hunt down!

His hand itched hard to torture her at the very moment but his function-less heart for the first time tried refusing him. A possessiveness washed over him; other than him, he wanted none to cast their eye on her. She belonged to him to cherish, to have pleasure with. He wasn't ready to share the woman who even for a minute had managed to let Him ; Veeranshu Singhania to be lost !

"Sweetheart, will see you around" He whispered seductively in his deep voice and felt her slight shudder before his wings emerged out and he flew out , to prevent ripping off her, right then and there.

Veeranshu was never gonna let bani be in peace now , especially when she have messed up his ego and also , He wasn't someone who would let go of his desires. If he desired Bani Sharma for him , he will make sure to have her , at any cost!

" BANI SHARMA "