✿9✿

"His concern"

Bani was fed up , fed up with all the things happening in her life

Bani was fed up , fed up with all the things happening in her life. She entered the chamber with freely rushing tears and walked to a corner , grabbing a blanket from the floor and wrapped it around her body. She curled herself more to the joint and dipped her head to her knees, which were pulled up till her head, Muffling her sobs and her heart's wish to cry hugging her sisters.

It was painful, it was damn painful. Her whole body was aching badly and the joints pained like hell. It was not that she couldn't heal them with her powers ; but she didn't feel like doing it. The wounds may get cured but what about her heart ? Will it heal ? She badly wanted someone near her now, to hug, to cry and to make herself feel a bit light. For the first time darkness made her comfortable , she was atleast free to let her tears flow , without someone to control them too. She weeped silently , craving for someone to be near her , now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Veer was left in thoughts and he felt bad ! The way the lights were blown off made him more sad ! Yes sad , Veeranshu Singhania for the first time was left sorry for someone. It was definitely Because Bani was someone whom his heart held special. She was someone who he had a different feeling for,  from what he had experienced for a wide number of people he had encountered.

Today , when bani became emotionless for a second , it made him mad at himself. He feld bad, when he saw the most charming smile absent on her beautiful face and he felt his blood boil seeing the wounds, gashes and whip marks on her soft , petite body.

He slowly walked through the once again dark passage and silently entered the Chamber, which was fully messed up just like how a place appeared after a wild hurricane but failed spotting Bani

He slowly walked through the once again dark passage and silently entered the Chamber, which was fully messed up just like how a place appeared after a wild hurricane but failed spotting Bani. She wasn't there. Veer worriedly skipped his eyes all over the large room and finally got glued to the corner where a small body was curled up. He left out a sigh and slowly walked up to her, grabbing a small candle with him.

Sitting beside her, on the floor Veeranshu lighted up the candle and kept it near them.

"Bani..." He called her gently, only to be left with no response. He called her once again and she slowly pulled up her head and gazed him with her red, watery eyes.