✿8✿

"The Mystery Man again?"

The Realm was silent and was dipped in darkness as the night stood still and chilled

The Realm was silent and was dipped in darkness as the night stood still and chilled. Bani was far dipped in the dreamworld as she slept peacefully, with a hope that no mystery men would be stepping inside the eagle realm, while Veer was still not back from his night trip, maybe pulling out frustration of being unknowingly a bit nice to Bani by torturing someone, somewhere!

But little did Bani know that the Eagle realm was still a realm, whose portal can be opened and can be stepped in, if needed and Amidst the creepy night , a portal got opened inside the Chamber of Veeranshu Singhania!

Bani stirred in sleep and relaxed once again while a stranger In black outfit, a black clock to be precise, walked in as the portal closed behind him. His face wasn't visible and a smoke accompanied him as he moved forward, more close to a sleeping Bani.

For the first time , the attacker wasn't in, with his power to be invisible. He evoked his powers and created a whip made of rope and moved closer to a innocently sleeping Bani. With a smirk, he let his whip curl around bani's neck and it started to choke her once again and bani was bought to alert. She opened her eyes and tensely tried pulling the whip off her neck while she noted the man in hoodie. She used her whole strength and removed the thing from her and got off the bed, only to stumble over a table kept there.

The darkness inside Veeranshu's chamber was too intense and Bani failed identifying the location of things and kept on clashing on one or other things repeatedly while the man kept going ahead with his tortures. The whip landed harshly against Bani's sensitive skin over and over and she winced due to the intense pain her body was dealing with.

She still tried locating where the main door was , just to run out of hell and to find someone for help at the same Another flaw landed on her arm and she fall on a vase kept there , scattering it all over. The broken pieces got pierced into Bani's body , all over while she got back on her foot once again but lost her footing and fall against the wall causing her forehead to bleed and nose pained due to the possible crack it might have acquired.

Not a single candle , nor a single source of light and she was trying to locate things with her eye's almost brilliant vision and finally she felt the door near her and she opened its lock immediately. Pulling the door with all her force , she exited out with laboured breaths and fully wounded body and rushed through the varenda without having an idea of where she was rushing to. Her feet made way ahead without thinking much about where she will end up to be !

Finally , the rush for life came to an end when she collided with someone. The strong cologne made bani identify the person too, Veeranshu! Without a second thought, she hugged him tightly and hid her face in his chest , sobbing badly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°