✿12✿⁠

"The talk !"

Bani entered the room and shifted back into her original form

Bani entered the room and shifted back into her original form. She smiled successfully and took a step forward only to collide with a stand, placed in the corner and a cup which was kept over got knocked down. She bit her lips and face-palmed herself at the extreme carelessness and nervously looked ahead, only to meet the stone hard gaze of Veeranshu Singhania.

She gulped and looked him, not knowing what to do. Her gaze shifted from that of his to the shattered cup constantly and she could do nothing but to sigh at her own stupidity. She clutched the hem of her cloths, tightly in her fists, not really having an ounce of idea regarding Veer's Changing expressions and his next move.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Frustration ; That was the only thing which dissolved in Veeranshu Singhania's blood and cells, when he trailed his fingers through the name of the realm to which the portal belonged.

The incapability of the book to provide him with the desired information made him agitated and he crumbled the paper in which he sketched the portal. He stood up and kicked the chair and breathed hard and his eyes blazed golden.

But his anger and frustration calmed down magically when he felt Bani's presence around. He shook his head and graoned. Why will he be able to feel Bani's presence ?! And how on Earth, will she be here ?! Questions ran in his brain and his excellent hearing skills captured the slight commotion outside. He was about to move out and check but soon haulted when he spotted a blood red snake slither in, through the narrow slit of the door. He very well knew who it was and frowned, waiting to see what she was up to.

Soon, A small smile crept on Veer's face when he saw Bani, who had no idea of her being watched; transforming back to her self and he chided himself for Hawking and admiring her way too much now a days.

He couldn't stop himself from wondering what was happening to him. Veer kept the book he was holding, on the table quitely and kept observing 'his queen's' changing expressions and wierd antiques. Wait !? His Queen ?! Did he really mention Bani his ?! He wondered.

He shook his head vigorously, desperately trying to get over the once again clouding feelings but snapped his gaze back to the direction where Bani stood when he heard a huge shattering sound.

He looked at Bani, who now met his gaze and frowned. What was the emotion that passed her orbs at the moment? Was it "fear" ?! Or was it "nervousness" ?! Is she that afraid of him?! His heart failed to stop itself from questioning.

The fear and nervousness of other beings in your presence gives you peace, right ? What happened now ?! He felt his heart all set to initiate a quarrel with his mind and he himself.

It was true though ! The fear, The anxiety, The shudders and The struggles of every single being, whenever they faced him was something so satisfying and so is it now also. But In Bani's case, every thing was different. His actions and his preferences varied. He loved the tears and pain but definitely not Bani's. Reason ?! He still couldn't decipher it.