✿15✿

*A small warning - the chapter has romantic scenes and so comfortable ones can go ahead...😊

**Not checked** (point out the errors pls)
______________________________________

Veer rushed forward to the washroom and barged in, without any warning and stood frozen to his place seeing Bani standing near the washbasin, with a frown, looking at her crumbled and messy appearance in the mirror, with a cotton-ball which was ha...

Veer rushed forward to the washroom and barged in, without any warning and stood frozen to his place seeing Bani standing near the washbasin, with a frown, looking at her crumbled and messy appearance in the mirror, with a cotton-ball which was half stained with medicinal lotion, trying to apply that medicine to the half healed wounds that was still spread over her whole body.

She saw Veer's reflection behind her through the strangely carved antique mirror which was hung in front of her and shockingly pulled the dupatta from the counter and nervously wrapped it around her bruised body.

______________________________________

"Her try to tend!"

After being dropped in front of the castle by Daksh, Bani stepped inside with slow steady steps and gazed all around the silent, shady hall

After being dropped in front of the castle by Daksh, Bani stepped inside with slow steady steps and gazed all around the silent, shady hall. There were two three guards, standing scattered here and there with a bit of relief and calmness. It was still all silent and that was enough for a smart queen like Bani to understand that the rest including Veer, might not be present there.

She slowly walked inside and climbed the spiral staircase upwards, to Veer's chamber and sighed when she stood in front of it's huge antique door after a minute of walk. She gently pulled it and the door opened with a huge sound due to the extreme silence the castle was surrounded at the moment.

Walking in, Bani moved to the washroom, getting hold on the first aid box which was in the last draw of the side table. Setting the box in the washbasin counter Bani gazed at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. Her hair was unruly, face had many scratches, neck had  deep cuts and her body had bruises spread all around. The dress was torn and dirty with mud stuck on it.

Shaking her head at her own appearance Bani opened the first aid box and saw some medicinal herbs in a golden box, dried and preserved.

She took it in her hand softly and took the small grinder which was kept inside the box. Taking some leaves she inserted it inside the grinder and mixed some water too along with it and started making a pulp and after a minute of work, the medicine was in a watery consistency and was all ready to be used. With a sigh Bani surfed inside the box and got hold on the cotton pads which were neatly kept in the corner of the box.