✿11✿

"The try !"

Veer walked out of his chamber determined to find out the depths of the cause of Bani's attacks

Veer walked out of his chamber determined to find out the depths of the cause of Bani's attacks. Somehow he was sure to get grab on some sort of clue from the past night events, especially because it happened inside his realm ; The realm which had Veeranshu Singhania's reign.

He stormed off to a secluded part of the royal castle; A dust filled and creepy corner where the library was built. Two guards who were standing in the passage, noticed their fury-stricken king and instantly stepped on to their knees, wondering why was he suddenly in the library region. It was only Tapish , who at times visited it.

"Don't let anyone inside!" Veer ordered in his highly royal and cold voice and the guards could do nothing, but to shiver under the rude and cold voice. They nodded their heads nevertheless, keeping apart their fear.

Veer walked inside the vast hall, filled with various books, both huge ones and tiny ones. Some layed open in the wooden table kept in the middle, probably the ones which Tapish may be reading currently. The whole hall was dusty and unkempt. Veer sighed and clicked his fingers and instantly the widespread hall underwent a quick clean up.

Veer moved towards a chair kept there and sat there. It was now a great task for him. Even though He don't want to admit, he badly wanted to uproot the cause of Pain for Bani, from it's origin. He wondered if Shivangi and Bela knew the truth behind the attacks. He remembered their conversation which he came across, when he intruded into the serpent realm, days back. They seemed so worried and Veer shook his head not understanding their point of  view. If they knew the reason, why weren't they doing anything?! The thoughts made Veer mad. He mentally noted to make a visit to the Serpent realm, very soon !

But as of now, he wanted to do the thing he was now here for. Veer released a sigh and leaned back to the chair and closed his eyes. He gained control over his mind, brain and heart and evoked his powers, successfully triggering his memory.

The past day's events soon made a flow in Veer's mind and he concentrated more into them. He keenly observed the distraught appearance of Bani, which made him a bit distracted but soon kept those feelings apart and continued focusing. He recollected the messed up room, riled up cloths , the captured figure of the attacker even though the face wasn't visible. And finally Veer's whole focus got drawn into the portal, which was opened by the intruder. Without wasting a second, veer grabbed the mushy papers that laid scattered on the table and a pen. Still with his eyes tightly closed, Veer sketched the portal on those papers, through which the attacker escaped.

Soon, Veer opened his eyes with a smirk. His mind screamed in victory, as he finally had the major hint and the first baby step towards the whole truth ; The portal! The portal to each and every realms were different and are unique ; for instance, the portal to Serpent realm was much more greenish, adorable and lively and anyone could easily interpret that it's the portal to Serpent realm just by seeing it's appearance.