✿14✿

"Reasons or Excuses?!"

"Not really necessary!"

The deep cold and Shrill voice echoed in the place and Bela looked at the man who stood at the entrance in pure shock.

"Veeranshu Singhania?!"

She whispered and Veer smirked, walking inside with an obvious face. The whole of his posture emitted authority and Bela could do nothing, but to feel a bit intimidated, just by his mere presence.

"Surprised?!" He asked with a smug grin and Bela gulped, trying hard to maintain a straight face as she took in a deep breath and looked Directly into the dark orbs of his.

"I came here just to meet you! Lucky you" Veer smirked remembering how he had asked the portal to open it's exit at the place where Bela was and Bela frowned.

"Why ?!" Bela asked in a firm voice and he shrugged non-chalently before looking at her with an obvious shrug.

"Felt like you are more approachable than the other serpent sister" Veer said as a matter of fact and Bela glared at him. Before they could continue locking their horns, a gentle yet firm voice interrupted them.

"Veer!" Veer frowned and turned back to see the portal entrance opened once again and Tapish who stepped out from it. He was followed by Ponky too. Veer rolled his eyes and looked at Tapish with raised eyebrows.

"Why are are you two here?" He asked in a sharp voice. Ponky gulped while Tapish looked behind with a frown and sighed seeing Ponky, who stood behind him with nervous creases adorning his forehead.

Tapish actually saw Veer opening a portal and instantly identified it as the portal of the serpent realm. Worried about him doing some stupid thing again out there, Tapish too used his knowledge to open the portal and followed him while Ponky who also witnessed the whole thing, just simply tagged behind Tapish, without thinking about any of the possibile after-effects. The impulsive actions of a teenager, we can tag it as!

Tapish and ponky looked down and Veer rolled his eyes before turning back to Bela, who looked at him with her large eyes, questioningly.

"Do you remember that you have a sister?!" Veer asked as he evoked his powers and pulled a chair from the reading area to himself and sat there with crossed legs and Bela frowned.

"Huh?!" She looked at him with so many questions and so many thoughts which rushed into her mind due to his one fine question. Is her Bani fine ?!

"I repeat, Do you still remember about the Queen of this Realm ; Bani Sharma, who also happened to be you sister?!" He asked with a stoic expression and Bela sighed.

"Stop beating around the bush and just say the point" she said, gritting her teeth and Tapish tried making a peace between the two mighty royal entities but zipped his mouth, seeing the glare veer passed him.