✿3✿⁠

"In the Serpent realm"

The meet ended , and a day passed, but Veeranshu Singhania was still busy imagining how bani and he would sinc well in his most wild fantasies

The meet ended , and a day passed, but Veeranshu Singhania was still busy imagining how bani and he would sinc well in his most wild fantasies. No other girl have ever stealed this amount of time from Veeranshu Singhania's account and have never occupied this wildly in his rough fantasies.

Veeranshu jumped onto his feet and stood infront of the mirror, his upper half devoid of any cloths and his perfect tonned abs shined brilliantly in the darkness which adorned his chamber.

The wait wasn't going well with him, he wanted to see her again, now! And as everyone knows Veeranshu Singhania made sure to have the thing he desired. He smirked and closed his eyes. Evoking his powers, he urged his wings to emerge out and using his powers opened the portal to the Serpent Realm right there and pushed himself into a coal black jacket.

Casually passing his fingers through the thick black hair, He flew up and entered the portal all set to be near Bani Sharma, once again!

A lag of 2 minutes and he was now standing in the Realm of serpents. Things were too bright and the whole surroundings were colourful, as if it was all-year spring there. Veer groaned in irritation, light was never his cup of tea. He was The king of Eagles ; The predators of Night and he wasn't that able to stand immense light.  he hated exposure to the brightness!

Veer shook his head and clicked his fingers and his invisible power got activated. He wasn't visible to anyone anymore. He walked forward and stopped when he spotted Shivangi and Bela on the Bank of a river , sitting close to each other lost in thoughts.

They seemed as if they were in some despair and Veer was about to ignore them and to walk further. But he haulted when he heard shivangi say, how worried she was regarding Bani's safety. Veer frowned and growled in agitation.

Bani wasn't a baby , of course she was a soft lady but why was it needed to baby sit her like this. He knew the world was bad and so was he ! If Bani was infront of him willingly it won't take him a single second more to rip her off and feed on her smooth skin. She was one such , who could raise the desires without any particular effort !

But why was bani over protected ? Is there something which he isn't aware of ?! Veer shook his head and smirked as he walked ahead. It wasn't his problem and neither is he concerned!

                      "To her again!"

Veeranshu with his invisible power still on, flew to the large castle which seemed like a royal one and slipped in, through a large window sill

Veeranshu with his invisible power still on, flew to the large castle which seemed like a royal one and slipped in, through a large window sill. He understood that he was in the main hall and looked around to see if he could spot anyone familiar. That's when his gaze fall on the face he yearned for hours now , Bani Sharma, in a Lilly white lehenga , devoid of heavy jewelleries and make up and unfortunately, she appeared more devourable to Veer.

He gazed her run up the stairs, her anklets jinkled and hair flew. Half of her body was open for display and the white blouse she clad herself was too short and slightly revealing.  The dusk was slowly falling in and the atmosphere was getting dim. Veer felt bani shined more beautifully in the dimmed light and his body itched to get latched to hers.

He smirked and followed her path, to her room only to see her feeding a bowl of milk to a small kitten. The animal was too tiny , a new born and bani was feeding it using a filler. He sat on a chair kept there and gazed the duo infront of him and analysed the difference between him and her.

If the kitten happened to come in front him, then ? What would he have done ? Kill it without a second thought! It was a sure Event. He wasn't patient enough to feed an animal like how bani was doing and is never that good too. He was a bad guy and kept flaunting his evils with pride ; that's how Veeranshu Singhania is!

As he kept on gazing , Bani once again got back to her feet and carefully pulled the Little animal into her hand and slowly kept it on a soft cushion and it instantly relaxed , curling itself on the soft surface. Bani smiled and slowly caressed the growing fur of the kitten and walked back to her bed.

The darkness was already spread and bani looked at the dark vicinity a little worried. She hated nights ! Or to be more precise, a little part of her heart feared the things which happens to her on daily basis at nights.

Bani sighed and pulled out a bowl of natural flower extracts and sat on the bed, she dipped her hands into the bowl and ran them through her skin without having an ounce of knowledge about the intruder in her chamber. She pulled her skirt up till thighs and applied the extract on her body , lost in thoughts!

On the other hand, The mere act of self care done by Bani was stirring Veeranshu heavily. He found it difficult to keep his eyes off her skin , she was exposing to spread the extract. His mouth went dry when bani pulled up her skirt slightly. Her long , smooth legs excited and thrilled him.

It was now making him desperate. She had no idea of her private movements being captured, while veer felt nothing wrong. He kept on staring until bani blew off all the remaining flames and laid on the bed with a blanket over her.

She laid with open eyes, thinking something and kept on looking  constantly all around, before surrendering to the overpowering sleep. As soon as Veer felt bani being asleep, he moved forward and stepped on the bed.

He brought his face close to hers and observed the serene face, her closed eyes , perfectly arched eyebrows, slightly parted plump lips, falling fringes ! She was a true example of perfection. He slowly pulled the blanket off her body till waist , exposing her upper body.

With a smile of admiration, he traced her arm sensiously, till the neck and caressed the earlobes , which were not having a heavy earring and veer loved it as it is. Her free lobes were more luring than when it's adorned with heavy antique jewelleries.

A still invisible Veeranshu brought his face more close , nearing more and more closer to her lips , as if driven by some unknown force , he was pulled towards her, a lot more than he have experienced ever in his life. No ! He have never experienced a true attraction towards anyone but for bani it wasn't only lust and desire , somewhere in the deep corners , he admired her , a lot ! And Veeranshu Singhania's admiration called for destruction and his interest called for force.

He slipped his hands slowly through the smooth hairs of bani and smiled when the fragrance of Jasmine evaded his nostrils , even her hair and  it's fragrance were enchanting. As he kept on studying bani patiently, against his usual nature , he felt bani wriggle and breath hard.

Her body produced sweat uncontrollably and a low scream of pain escaped her lips. Veer frowned and stared the happenings, wondering what was going on.

In front of his eyes bani was bought back to consciousness and she caught her neck and tried to free herself as if she was being choked. Veer instantly was bought to alert and he clicked his finger causing his invisibility trick to fade and he stood there, in his flesh and blood !

              ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

First update in 2023...❤️ Hope it  wasn't boring !!

Do comment your reviews and also feel free to point out errors 🤍🤍
*it's not checked...