✿7✿

"In the realm of Eagles"

It was like a pure new ambience for bani

It was like a pure new ambience for bani. She felt as if she walked out of light and entered into sheer darkness , from The Serpent realm to The Realm of Eagle's.

Once they landed, the strong smell of Raw meat evaded Bani's nostrils as they crossed a particular place, where the eagles tear off and feast on their hunted down preys. She felt uncomfortable with the sudden change in smell, from that of sweet fragrance of flowers to the stinking smell of decomposing flesh.

She found her gut churn and a slight nausea hit her but she managed to control herself from puking. Daksh and Ponky had left the moment they stepped in their realm and now Bani was left alone with Veer, who seemed too much happy and satisfied just because of the success his evil plan had.

Now, as they stood infront of the huge castle, Bani couldn't help but admire how Royal and magnificent it looked , inspite of the eerie darkness amidst which it was dipped in. She slowly walked in but suddenly stopped before entering inside and turned to Veer.

"Can you please say why you want me here?" Bani asked slowly, keeping her volume in the most polite and gentle tone. She looked at Veer with her teary eyes and he sighed. Even he didn't know why he wanted her here but he masked his confusion with his smirk and pulled her towards himself.

"For keeping you infront of me" veer trailed his finger through Bani's exposed waist and whispered seductively. " To touch you like I want , with no restriction! To see you like I wish , with no restriction and to let you moan till my heart's content!" Veer said , and bani looked away, now well sure that she's not gonna have a normal life anytime soon! She sighed and turned around, freeing herself from veer's strong grip.

"My room?!" Bani asked slowly, stopping on her way inside and veer moved forward.

"In my room!" He shrugged and said with finalty and Bani looked at him shocked but didn't get herself into an argument. She simply nodded and walked inside the darkness , leaving behind a now shocked veer, he expected an objection, for sure.

"Don't light up my castle with your light !" Veer voiced out loudly, to Bani and she shook her head, dropping a tired glance at him.

Veer looked at the castle and then walked to the backyard , creating a bottle of alcohol by his magic. He laid on the long recliner there and sipped the liqour wondering why did he give an explanation to Bani's question of why she was bought here. It was so strange of him , he had never given a single explaination to anyone, in his entire lifetime. But For the first time he didn't feel to ignore a question Bani asked.

Was he changing? Was her goodness affecting his darkness ? Veer clenched his jaw and threw the half done bottle on the floor. He can't change , it's not possible! He is what he was ! The cruel monster , who loved torturing others. His one half denied this for the first time and he stood up on his feet, in fury. He made his steps inside to his chamber, where bani would have been settled, his room!