✿13✿

"The wild attack ?"

"I just came to see if you found out any information

"I just came to see if you found out any information.. sorry for distributing you" Bani mumbled slowly before walking off the place, leaving a frowning and silent Veer.

"Soon I will ! First let me meet your sisters, sweetheart!" He said to himself as he watched Bani walk away from the place.

Bani who reached the Chamber, was mentally distraught, so much at the moment. Why was she attacked? Why is her sisters mum? Why is that attacker behind her?  Many questions rang inside her head and she felt suffocated inside the palace and so she slowly stepped out into the balcony to breath in some fresh air.

But nothing seemed to work as she failed to pull her thoughts off all those disturbing things. So she evoked her powers and shifted into a deep red snake and slithered out of the palace, making sure that no one located or noticed her, wanting to get grab on some time alone, a bit away from the castle, just to calm her throbbing head.

Having her mind a bit out of control and having her emotions on peak, Bani failed to notice and trace the path she moved to as She kept slithering without an aim and finally, she stopped suddenly when she felt the darkness getting more intense and the smell of raw mud and rotten matters getting more prominent.

Bani halted and transformed back into her human self and the next moment, gasped in shock when she saw herself lost in the middle of a thick jungle, filled with huge, old and monstrous old trees, creepers, climbers and green plants that grew without leaving a single amount of space and there were piercing noises of cicadas and crickets from every directions which helped Bani understand that she truly was trapped in the middle of a jungle. 

Bani shook her head and looked all around not knowing where to move to. keeping apart her fear, She slowly kept a step forward and shuddered when she felt heavy fluttering of wings, as the bats flew off from an old yet huge and mighty Banyan tree near her.

She clutched the hem of her lehenga tightly in her fist and once again looked around. The jungle was strangely frightening and creepy and anyone could easily say that the most dangerous carnivores might be there as it's inhabitants. Not that she had no powers to tackle them, but it was just the fear of being trapped in an unlikely situation to which she wasn't used to. 

Bani's serpent self got Activated due to the sudden adrenaline rush and her senses heightened. She was about to search for a way to escape from the place but froze to her position, with a thumbing heart  when she felt the vibration of the earth, indicating the arrival of something and the sound of the dried Leaves being crushed.

Bani immediately turned herself into a small snake and hid herself under the dried leaves and kept gazing the surroundings. She gasped in surprise when she saw a huge tusker, pass by. She kept herself hidden from the animal and turned back into her human self, gasping for air when she was sure about the exit of it.