✿4✿⁠

"Her Fears"

Bani feared nights because, behind the curtains of darkness she faced attacks , whose origin she never knew ! She had intense illusions of being killed, choked and getting tortured

She was feeling restless the whole day and kept thinking what torture she might face today. Having no idea about the presence of Veeranshu Singhania in her chamber , lusting over her , she slept wishing a normal night , after a slow and troubled day!

But her fears came true as she was strangled forcefully by an invisible force. She tried taking in a breath and to protest, She tried evoking her powers but nothing worked due to her lack of focus and sudden tension.

She tried to sit straight, but out of the blue she heard a click sound and from no where a man , the same man whom she encountered in the gathering appeared there and she felt her throat relaxing. The strangling reduced and later terminated completely.

Bani sighed in relief but was left in tears and sweat. She looked at the man , who was introduced as Veeranshu Singhania by her sisters and looked at him thankfully.

She didn't have an idea, for why was he inside her room, at the heavy night ; in the completely opposite Realm ; The realm of his enemy species!

But She had no second thought, at the moment all she wanted was an arm to hide and she chose the stranger for that warmth. She hugged Veeranshu tightly and sobbed , occasionally rubbing her neck, to ease the pain that was still there. She pressed her soft body tightly to his masculine one and breathed hardly. The attacks were a constant issue for her now, since the day of her crowning.

She also had informed Shivangi and Bela about the same but all they did was to try consoling bani , with a try to assure her it was just her nightmares. But bani knew better ! Yes, she wasn't a warrior queen , but definitely wasn't a fool too ! She knew someone is trying to cause her pain and she was trying to find the real reason behind the attacks , all alone !

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°