3

Once we got to the avenue Hanna dragged me towards a building she flashed the guy a smile before pushing me through the entrance It was far too loud for my liking And far too crowded

Hana disappears into the crowd and I'm left wondering what the hell to do. I got a few glances from both men and women that somehow made me feel more confident even though my outfit wasn't anything like Hana's.

Hana wore a short red dress that inched up her thigh when she sat down. I wore a silver one, it clung to my body like a second skin, my hair was let loose, my curls tumbled down in waves, and my feet were clad in stilettos.

I walk further into the room trying to find Hana. She suddenly appeared in front of me with a devilish smile and bottles of vodka in her hands. She pushed one into my hand before signaling me to take a sip. reluctantly I tilted my head back, chugging down the contents in one go.

The liquid left a burning feeling in my throat, warming my body up more in the already heated room Hana dragged me towards a bunch of guys who were situated on a booth with countless numbers of bottles on the table in front of them she spoke to one of them before getting a nod and slipping into the other side of the booth taking me with her.

The men glanced at me with smirks on their faces as if mockingly"so Blondie over there says you can hold your liquor down huh."

I glance at Hana with a look. I knew I wasn't a lightweight but she sure was and I bet she was already drunk by the time she caught up with me

"So we're thinking of a little competition first one to finish their drinks without faulting pays for the winner"

It was stupid I knew that but hey free booze so what the heck, the next twenty minutes were spent chugging shots and shots of different alcohol down our throats. The guys wavered leaving the win for me, they grumbled in their drunken states paying for both me and Hana's bill.

My head felt fuzzy and Hana was already dragging me towards the dance floor, she started moving and I followed. The room started spinning distorting my focus until I felt arms on my waist and someone pressed up against me I gasped unable to see their face clearly, panic spread through my mind but my thoughts were droned out when I felt a pair of soft plush lips press against mine in such a way I'd never felt before, hands ran up and down my torso as the kiss deepened and I soon found myself inside a strangers apartment my dress half off of me and then everything goes blank

*.*.*

Light peeks through the blinds increasing my pounding headache, I sigh twisting before my eyes flutter to an unfamiliar room. I sit up fast and instantly regret it when my head starts spinning. I get to my feet and into the adjoined room before I heave all of the contents of the previous night before flushing and rinsing my mouth heading back inside trying to recollect my memories.

All I could remember was that I went out with Hana, we got drunk with a couple of guys, headed to the dance floor where I ended up dancing with a stranger and then everything went blank.

I look At the bed walking towards it and pull the sheet down Hoping to God that I didn't just have a one night stand with this guy.

I freeze my hands shooting to my mouth as shock spreads through my body. I gape at the person who was fast asleep in bed, their breaths coming out in a steady pattern. When the person shifts I panic grabbing my shoes and sprint out of that place as fast as I could trying not to focus on how pretty she looked asleep.

"*"*"

I sigh as I make my way into the house. I was planning to head to my room and stay there after the current events but before I could get closer I'm Intercepted by Hana. She's in sweats and a white tee and all I can think of right now is a warm bath and getting into comfy clothes.