Chapter 6

neymarjr's story

Neymar was head over heels for Wonyung

Neymar was head over heels for Wonyung. He had been planning for a while on how to ask her to be his girlfriend. He hired a chef to cook dinner and he spent the whole day setting the table because he couldn't decide which colours he should use. He ended up opting for white because it was the safest option.

He called her in the morning telling her he has something to ask her and not to dress casual. He wanted her to feel like a princess so he sent her a big bouquet of flowers, a note and a huge box full of snacks. When the evening rolled around a driver drove him to fetch her from her place.

He felt nervous getting out of the car. This was the day he had been anticipating for days and it was finally here. He walked up to her apartment and knocked on the door. When Wonyung stepped out Neymar let out a shaky, "Wow." She was wearing a red Chanel two-piece and her hair was down.

"You look amazing." He breathed out. "Thank you. You look very good yourself." He was wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and a black tie. "Thank you, shall we get going?" He asked reaching his hand out to her. She nodded and took his hand. They walked down to the car in comfortable silence.

When they reached the car Neymar opened the door for her, waited for her to get it and closed it. He got in the other side and the driver took off. "So where are we going?" She asked him. "We're going to my place." He stated taking her hand in his. She nodded interlocking their fingers.

After a while they pulled up outside a beautiful modern house. The car stopped and Neymar got out of the car and went to open the door for Wonyung. She got out and Neymar closed the door. She looked down at the ground and saw rose petals leading to the front door.

"You did this all for me?" She asked turning to look at Neymar that stood behind her. "There is more waiting inside." Hearing that she embraced him in a hug. She had never had anyone do this for her.

They separated and Neymar led her inside the house. The first thing she saw was a huge bouquet of white roses and a big teddy bear in the entrance.

"Oh my god." She let out a squeal of excitement and kissed Neymar. "This is...wow." He laughed at her reaction and put his hand on her lower back and led to the dining room where the table was decorated with white napkins and flowers. The food on the plates were covered and a bottle of champagne sat in the middle.

When they got to the table Neymar pulled back the chair for her and went to his chair and took a seat. The rest of the evening went smoothly, Neymar and Wonyung conversing while enjoying their food. All that had to be done was for Neymar to ask Wonyung to be his girlfriend.

The pair had went out to the balcony outside the living room. Wonyung had her arms around Neymar's torso and he had his arm over her shoulders. After complete silence he finally mustered the courage and separated from her.

"Kim Wonyung, for the past month since we've met life has been worth living. Life before you was dark but you became the light it so desperately needed. I want to become the moon to your sun, the yin to your yang. Where i am going with this is, can you be my girlfriend?"

Wonyung stood there listening to him say all these things with a huge grin on her face. She wanted to just interrupt and yell 'yes' but she let him finish. It was clear he was nervous, his hands were fidgeting with the rings on his fingers. When she was sure he was done speaking she let out a "yes".

Neymar immediately kissed her passionately and she returned it back deepening the kiss. They let go after awhile and went back inside. They sat on the couch in the living room cuddled up watching a movie. Wonyung had changed in Neymar's sweatpants and shirt. "Should we tell the public?" Neymar asked. "We must eventually but let's give hints, you know enjoy it a little." Wonyung answered pulling her attention away from the tv. "Like a game?" Neymar asked. "Exactly." She grinned at him.

" She grinned at him

Liked neymarjr and 132 938 othersMandu_Wonie97  like stolen Chanel, lock me up in jail

Mandu_Wonie97 like stolen Chanel, lock me up in jail
...view 12 352 comments

User1 girl where you going dripped out in Chanel
Mandu_Wonie97 dinner

User2 SLAYYYYY

User4 not to be intrusive but where did you get the money for Chanel
Mandu_Wonie97 I bought it in Korea when I worked in a hospital

User5 when will we get another yt video
Mandu_Wonie97 maybe next week cause I wanna film a vlog

User6 예쁜 (pretty)
Mandu_Wonie97 감사합니다 (thank you)

User7 I don't understand the hype around this girl
User8 ISTG IF YOU DONT LEAVE
...tap to load more comments

Mandu_Wonie97's story