Chapter 21

Wonyung sat on her bedroom floor packing her suitcase that was next to her. Davi's birthday was in a few days leaving enough time to prepare. His mother was throwing a party for him in Brazil and she had invited Wonyung who she'd heard a lot about from Davi. From what she knew, Brazil was hot no matter the season so she packed according to that taking her swimsuits and short clothes.

It was 10 am which meant she had five hours until she had to leave with Neymar to go to the airport. She procrastinated packing in advance and now she was rushing to make sure she had everything. If she short anything she'd have to go out and buy it. While folding her clothes she had an idea to vlog the trip so she took out her camera and started filming.

She would stop to talk to the camera a few times complaining about how she procrastinated. After packing all the clothes needed she went through hygiene products that she could potentially need. She needed tampons or sanitary pads, either one could work so she went out to buy them. When she returned home she realised she had two hours left and went to get ready.

She wore a pair of black pants, a white shirt and an oversized dress shirt. She didn't put on any makeup since the flight was going to be eleven hours long. She just brushed her hair back and pinned it back to prevent it from getting in her face. An hour later Neymar arrived at her house and helped her take her luggage to the car.

They were in the backseat of the car when Wonyung took out her camera. "Is it okay if I vlog?" She asked. "I don't mind, I wanna be in it." Neymar replied. He snatched the camera from her hands and started recording himself. "Hey guys, I'm taking over. It's my channel now." He joked. Wonyung laughed trying to take her camera back. "Wait! I have something to say before you take it." He blocked her with his hand.

"Everyone in the comment should convince Wonie to take tiktok seriously." He stated pointing at Wonyung. "I do take it seriously!" She exclaimed. "Love you have a stan account, that's not taking it seriously." He retorted. "I post regularly so I'd say I'm taking it seriously." Wonyung defended brushing her hair away.

"I wanna make TikToks with you!" Neymar whined. "Don't you have an account?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "I mean yeah but it's so fun." He turned the camera to Wonyung. She looked at Neymar and nodded. "You're agreeing?" He exclaimed. "On one condition. I will tell you guys my account if the video gets to twenty thousand likes."

Mandu_Wonie97's story

neymarjr's story

"Thank you

"Thank you." Both Wonyung and Neymar thanked the flight attendant. "It's a pleasure sir, ma'am. Shall it be that you need my assistance, please press the button near the window. I hope you enjoy the flight." The flight attendant turned and left in the direction of the cockpit.

"Come here." Neymar said tapping his lap. Wonyung stood up from her seat and sat on his lap, legs wide open facing him. They stared at each other for a few seconds until Neymar spoke up, "You're so beautiful." Wonyung's cheeks reddened causing Neymar to smile. "You're handsome." She said looking into his eyes.

She went closer to his face and gave him a peck on the lips. Neymar clearly wasn't satisfied when his hand moved from her lower back to her neck. He moved her head closer to his and kissed her, this time slowly and passionately. This continued for a few minutes until they pulled back to catch their breaths. Neymar's hands went inside her shirt and stayed on her back.

Wonyung wrapped her arms around Neymar's necked and kissed him again. The kiss was now full of lust when Neymar's tongue went into her mouth. They both knew this wasn't the best time but they wanted each other. They needed each other. Neymar let out a shaky breath when Wonyung shifted slightly trying to get more comfortable.

Wonyung took note of that and started slowly grinding on him. She felt him against her crotch causing both of them to let out shallow breaths every time she moved. Neymar lifted up her shirt giving her the signal to take it off. She took off her shirt leaving her upper body naked. Neymar shifted and also took off his shirt. She continued grinding while kissing him.

He broke apart and started kissing down her neck to her shoulder. He stopped at her chest and sucked on her skin leaving dark purple hickeys. Wonyung slapped her mouth with her hand in attempt to muffle her moans when Neymar's tongue made contact with her nipple. He took a handful of her hair and held it to stop it from going in front of her face.

His touch gave her goosebumps and so did hers. Neymar pulled back and looked Wonyung in the eyes. "I love you so much." He whispered. "I love you too." She smiled and kissed him softly. He pulled her in for a hug and they stayed like that for a while. They were both half naked but they didn't care, as long as they were together.

A/n
Hehehe...sorry for taking a long time to update...I was planning to update yesterday but I got sick so I had to put that on hold. Anything you guys would like to see happen in Brazil? Hope you guys enjoy this chapter xx