Chapter 23

Mandu_Wonie97's story

"What do eleven year old boys like anyways?" Wonyung asked herself

"What do eleven year old boys like anyways?" Wonyung asked herself. She was in a mall nearby looking for a gift to buy Davi. It was the day of his birthday and she had procrastinated buying a gift for a few days now. She walked in a Lego store, you can never go wrong with Legos. She originally planned to buy one set just for Davi but she ended buying one for herself.

She went back to Neymar's home and waited for him to come back. He left earlier to check out the venue Davi's birthday party was taking place at. So while she waited she changed outfits and did her makeup. After an hour she heard a car in driveway. She stood up from her seat in the living room and walked to the front door.

She opened the door and walked out to the driveway. She met Neymar halfway and hugged him. She pulled back and pecked his lips and let go off him. "How was it?" She asked. "Everything is ready, all that's left is the cake to arrive." He answered. They walked back into the house and went to finish getting ready.

Neymar was driving with one of his hands on Wonyung's thigh when her phone rang. She looked at the called and answered the phone. "Hello?" She answered. "My baby, how have you been?" Her mom asked over the phone. "I've been amazing, how about you and dad?" Wonyung asked.

"We are doing alright. How's Neymar?" Her mom asked. "Neymar is doing good, I'm actually in the car with him." Wonyung answered causing Neymar to perk up hearing his name. "Aahh, tell him I say hello." The car stopped signalling they've arrived at their destination. "I will... Look mom, I'll call you later. There's somewhere I must be at the moment." Wonyung said.

"Alright, don't forget to call me later. Bye, love you." Her mom said. "Love you,bye." Wonyung hung up and turned to Neymar who was taking of his seatbelt. "That was my mom, she says hi." She informed. "Oh, what did she want to talk about?" He asked. "I think she was checking up on me." Wonyung answered.

They got out of the car and took their wrapped gifts. Wonyung and Neymar had wrapped them earlier while they were waiting for the time for them to leave for the party. When they got inside Wonyung spotted Carolina, Davi's mom, walking towards them holding Davi's hand.

"Pai!Wonie!" Davi exclaimed the moment he saw the couple entering. He let go of his mother's hand and ran towards them. He hugged Neymar a hug then Wonyung. "Happy birthday." Wonyung smiled. "Thank you Wonie." He thanked. Carolina introduced herself to Wonyung and she did the same.

The party started with everyone singing Davi a happy birthday while he just awkwardly stood there smiling. His parents did a speech thanking everyone that could attend and food was served. At some point Wonyung was playing with Carolina's youngest daughter with one of her toys.

Neymar watched her with a smile on his face, his focus never leaving her. Carolina smiled at this and leaned closer to Neymar. "You really love her, don't you?" She asked. "I really do." Neymar said. "Do you see yourself being with her for a long time?" He looked down and nodded. Carolina looked at Wonyung before saying, "She would be a really good mother." "You think so? Cause I do too." Neymar said.

After the party ended Neymar and Wonyung went back home and immediately went to shower. "I'm so tired." Wonyung complained lathering her body with soap. "I can't believe those kids didn't want to leave. I mean you would think after running around all day they'd be tired and demand to leave." Neymar said.

"I know right but kids will always be kids." Wonyung sighed. "Would you ever have kids?" Neymar asked. "I would, at any moment." Wonyung answered. "Why? Wouldn't you want to have kids later?" He asked. "I don't want to have a child when I'm in my late thirties. Like when my kids potentially have children, I want to be a young grandma." She answered.

Mandu_Wonie97 Brazil recapLiked by neymarjr and 873 683 others•••

Liked by neymarjr and 873 683 others

...view comments

Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
My hair is starting to bore me...im dying it the moment I get back in Paris
125 retweets 92k likes 271 replies
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
Like I wanna go "Wow" when I look in the mirror...so give recommendations on colours I should try