Chapter 9

Wonyung, Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé had woken up early to get ready because they were going to PSG's training session before the match against Lyon. Neymar had called to ask if they wanted to go because he had missed Wonyung and he also wanted to meet her friends before the match.

They were sat in the living room waiting for the Uber Wonyung had called. Neymar had offered to send someone to fetch them but they had refused not wanting to be a burden. "I can't believe we get to see PSG train." Rosé muttered in disbelief. "I know right, never in my life would I have thought we'd be here." Lisa added and both Wonyung and Jisoo nodded.

A notification came from Wonyung's phone indicating the Uber was waiting for them. After a long drive to Parc des Princes they got to the entrance where two securities were standing. She called Neymar and after a few rings he answered. "Wonie? Are you here yet?" He asked. "Yeah, we are outside." She answered staring up at the two men at entrance.

"Okay wait there, I'll come get you guys." He
commanded. "Alright." She hang up and put her phone in her pocket. "He says he is on his way and to wait." She told her friends relaying what Neymar said. "Okay, I still can't believe we're here." Jisoo said taking Lisa's hand and interlocking their finger.

"Do you think Neymar has told them about you?" Rosé asked. "He probably hasn't." Wonyung answered. The nerves were starting to kick in. What if they didn't like her or what if her friends didn't approve of Neymar? She shook her head slightly trying to get rid of the "what ifs".

They heard the door of the entrance opening after a few seconds and a voice greeting the security. They looked over to see who it was and it was Neymar. He was wearing a hoodie over his head to cover his face but he was still recognisable. He waved them over instead of walking to them probably for safety reasons.

They made their inside the stadium and closed the door. "Guys this is Neymar, my boyfriend and Neymar they are my friends; Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé." Wonyung introduced them to each other while they shook hands. "It's nice meeting you." Neymar stated with a smile. "Nice meeting you too." They replied.

"Follow me." Neymar spoke taking Wonyung's hand in his. He started leading them through a hallway that had a lot of turns. After navigating through the hallway they got to the field. The players were on the field stretching so the girls assumed they were about to start training. Neymar led them to the field infront of the players.

The men stopped what they were doing interested on who Neymar had brought with him. "Uhh guys this is my girlfriend Wonyung and her friends; Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa." He introduced them to his teammates and slightly bowed when he said their names. Messi was the first one to introduce himself and the rest following.

Neymar took them to stands and pulled Wonyung away. He kissed her as soon they were meters away from her friends. "I missed you so much." He said looking down at her. "I missed you too." She spoke looking into his eyes. "You're still coming to the match right?" He asked. "Yes, would never miss it." She smiled.

"Neymar, get back here!" They heard coming from the field. "I'll see you later." He said before kissing her and running back to the field. Wonyung made her way back to her friends and took a seat. "Everything looks so much better in real life." Lisa spoke amazed with how everything is bigger.

"I know right. I can't wait for the match tomorrow." Jisoo added. "What are we going to wear?" Wonyung asked looking out onto field watching the players warm up. "You have to wear Neymar's jersey, it's a must." Jisoo commanded with a stern look of her face. "What about you guys? That won't be fair." Wonyung said.

"Don't worry about us, we'll just buy shirts to wear tomorrow." Rosé reassured taking pictures of herself and some of the others. "Yeah, I heard there'll be place to buy merch at." Lisa added reassuring Wonyung. "Okay, I guess that's better." Wonyung muttered.