Chapter 15

The day for Neymar's family to visit had come. Wonyung left the previous night so it was only Neymar and Davi in the house. It was still early in the morning when Neymar's family arrived. Neymar was in the living room playing FIFA 22 to pass time while Davi was still asleep.

Neymar paused the game when he heard the doorbell ring. He walked up to door and opened it. "Mãe, Pai, Rafaella come in." He pushed the door to make more space for them to enter. "How have you been doing?" His mom asked walking into the house.

"Ive doing great. How about you guys?" He asked. "We've doing good." His father answered taking a look around the house. Their driver brought the suitcases into house and left. They took each of their luggage and put them in their separate rooms. They met up again in the living room catching up.

Davi walked in stretching out his arms. When he realised his grandparents and aunt were in the room he squealed and hugged each one of them. Rafaella stood up and left the room after greeting Davi. "Pai, where did Wonie go?" Davi asked turning to his dad. Neymar's parents, Neymar Sr. and Nadine looked over at Davi with interest.

"Umh she left yesterday while you were asleep." Neymar answered glancing at his parents face. Davi physically deflated hearing this. He loved Wonyung's company and had grown attached even thought they met three days ago. "Dont worry you'll see her soon." Neymar reassured.

"So Neymar, when do we get to meet your girlfriend?" Nadine asked with a smile on her face. When Neymar called her to tell her that he has a girlfriend she was overjoyed. She could tell Neymar was falling in love by the way he talked about Wonyung.

"I was thinking about dinner later tonight. If that's okay with you guys." Neymar answered cuddling Davi. "That's alright." Neymar Sr. said. Rafaella then walked into the living room holding a bottle. "Ney, whose setting spray is this?" She asked extending her arm to give Neymar a better look of the bottle.

"It's probably Wonie's. I'll ask her about it." Right after he said that he recieved a text from Wonyung.

Wonie❤️
Good morning love
Have you seen my setting spray...i think I left it at your house

Ney<3
Good morning Meu amor
Yes it's here

Wonie❤️
Ugh...I'll just go buy another one
Has your family arrived?

Ney<3
They're here right now actually

Wonie❤️
Alright...I have to go to the mall now so I'll talk to you later yeah?

Ney<3
Okay bye

User1| @ User
I JUST SAW WONYUNG AT SEPHORA SHE IS SO PRETTY AND NICE
^
User1|@ User
LIKE SHE SAW ME LOOKING AT HER AND WAVED AND STARTED A CONVERSATION WITH ME
^
User1| @ User
SHE WAS ALSO SO NICE TO THE WORKERS...SHE ASKED THEM HOW THEY WERE AND HOW WORKING AT SEPHORA WAS CAUSE SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO WORK THERE
^
User1| @ User
I ASKED WHEN SHE WILL UPLOAD AGAIN ON YOUTUBE...SHE SAID SHE ISNT SURE BECAUSE HER PAPRENTS ARE COMING
^
User1| @ User
SHE ALSO FOLLOWED ME ON INSTA AAAHHHHH
^
User1| @ User
Btw I asked if I can tweet about this interaction and she agreed.
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
You're so cute stop
^
User1| @ User
AAAHHHH THANK YOU🧎🏻‍♀️

Wonyung was in her bedroom doing her makeup when she recieved a text from Neymar telling her to not be nervous. How did he know I was nervous? . She quickly replied asking him how he knew. She decided on a soft makeup look so she doesn't look cakey. After doing hair and makeup she went to her closet to pick an outfit.

She didn't want anything dramatic since she'll be only meeting his family. She ended up opting for a long black and white dress with long sleeves and sandals. Before she left she took one last look in the mirror to make sure she looked okay, took the tiramisu she bought as a gift and went to the car where André was waiting for her.

She got in the back and André started the car and drove to Neymar's house. Wonyung started fidgeting with her hands worried about what their impression of her is going to be. She sent a text to Neymar telling him that she was on her way which he replied to with "I'll see you soon." They quickly arrived at his house and stopped outside by the front door.

She went out the car holding the dessert, walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. Neymar opened the door with a smile ,"Hi, come in." "Hi" When she got in the house Neymar gave her a kiss and led her to the living room where everyone was sat at. They all looked at her, taking in her appearance.

"Wonie!" Davi yelled running up to her. She opened her arms to hug him and squeezed him. He stayed with his arms wrapped around her body her free hand running up and down his back. "Good evening." She greeted bowing her head slightly a habit she had. She knew it wasn't necessary to bow to people in Paris but it became a habit since it is a tradition in Korea.

"Good evening." They all stood up from their seats and walked to her. "My name's Kim Wonyung, nice to meet you." She introduced shaking their hands. They introduced themselves to her. "I brought tiramisu." Wonyung said. "Oh thank you. We will eat it for dessert." Nadine said taking the tiramisu from her hands.

Nadine left to the kitchen leaving the rest to grab a seat at the dining table. Neymar sat next to Wonyung while Neymar Sr. sat at the end of table. Davi sat on the other side of Wonyung with his head leaning on her arm. Rafaella sat opposite of the couple and Nadine came back and sat at the other end of the table.

"I'm just waiting for the food in the oven to finish then we'll eat." Nadine spoke looking at everyone. There was a bottle of wine on the table so Neymar stood up to open. He then poured it in the glasses the were on the table except for Davi's instead pouring juice in his. He sat back down on his chair his hand on Wonyung's thigh.

"So Wonyung, Neymar told us that you're from South Korea. What brought you to Paris?" Neymar's dad asked taking a sip from his glass. "Umh, I wanted to get away from my parents and I've always wanted to live in Paris so I thought why not." She answered looking him in the eye.

"Why did you want to get away from your parents if you don't mind me asking?" Nadine asked. "They were controlling and didn't want me have a life outside of them." She answered looking down at her plate. Neymar sensed her discomfort and squeezed her high to reassure her.

"How did you and Neymar meet?" Rafaella changed the subject after noticing the look Wonyung had in her eyes talking about her parents. Wonyung's eyes lit up hearing the question and started explaining how they met. It was clear they were both in love with how they both talked about each other.

Mandu_Wonie97 I promise I'll upload a video soonLiked by neymarjr and 637 396 others

Liked by neymarjr and 637 396 others

A/n
Thank you so much for 3k reads🫶🏾