Chapter 33

A/n
Surprise🤟🏾

"Hi guys, welcome back to my channel if you're a returning subscriber and also welcome if you're new here. Don't be afraid to click on the subscribe button to become part of the family." Wonyung smiled at the camera. She was Neymar's Brazil home recording in his "game room" as he liked to call it.

"Okay so todays video is a highly requested one. Many people have dmed on Insta asking me to make a video about it. As I'm sure you can tell by the title, I am going to be telling you guys about my experience of when I was pregnant. So please like and comment so it appears on pregnant people's recommended."

"First portion of the video will be a QnA then the last will be me just talking about everything that I left out in the QnA. Without further a due, let's get into the video." She said fixing her ponytail.

"How did you find out you were pregnant?"

"I almost died." She deadpanned. "Okay I'm joking but I was having really bad morning sickness; of course I didn't know what it was at the time but I was literally on the floor praying to which ever higher being it out there." She laughed. "At one point I stood up, barely but I did and I went to call Neymar."

"I was like to him," she fixed her position in her chair. "I think I'm dying." She said mocking herself. "Probably shouldn't have led with that cause he arrived shortly after worried as fuck. After I felt a little better he suggested going to the doctor, I refused. I suggested pregnancy, he agreed so we went out to buy pregnancy tests and they were all positive and we also confirmed with a doctor. "

"How did you feel after finding out you were pregnant?"

"I was happy and scared. Happy because I've always wanted kids and scared because it was unexpected. I kept on thinking about like, what if I hurt the baby or what if I die in the process. I was scared of going out in public and getting hurt by strangers. I was scared but after working on things, the feeling of being scared was replaced by joy and I guess you could say love." She smiled.

"Did you suffer from any post partum depression?"

"Yes, Jihye didn't latch at first which is normal but I didn't know that. I thought I was doing something wrong so I went home feeling sad. I thought I didn't have a strong connection with my baby and it affected me for weeks. I couldn't bring myself to tell Neymar so I suffered alone most of the time."

"Do you suggest having a pregnant while you're young?"

"It all depends on how stable you are. I don't suggest it while you're still in school or university, but I'm not against it. I'm guessing you're talking about my age and it's more than okay. 26 is good but make sure the baby's father is also on the same level as you in terms of maturity."

"How did you tell Davi, did he ever feel replaced?"

"I called him." Wonyung answered. "I call him everyday so on that day I decided to tell him. He was so happy and he cried which made me cry, it was a mess. But I told him to tell me whenever he felt some type of way and when I buy Jihye something I buy something for him too. We also go out a lot alone. I make time for both of them so none will feel bad when their older. "

"Did you have any complications?"

"Fortunately not, the only thing that was worrying was Jihye's weight but she gained it a week later."

"How did your parents react?"

"They were ecstatic, like really ecstatic. I mean their only child is having a baby, they ought to feel that way."