Chapter 2

My eyes shoot open at the annoying sound of my alarm blaring

My eyes shoot open at the annoying sound of my alarm blaring. I quickly turn it off before laying back down. I stare at the ceiling for what feels like three minutes but ends up being fifteen. I quickly scurry to my feet and make my way to the bathroom.

After I finish my business, I wash my hands and then brush my teeth. I then grab my face wash and wash my face. Once I finish, I pull my bonnet off and get to work on this head.

Due to it being in its curly state I quickly come up with a concoction that consists of curling cream, leave-in conditioner and water. I quickly detangle my hair before pulling the front two pieces back and putting some in a claw clip.

I then head for my closet to find something to wear. Dressing up was one of my ways of expressing myself. I quickly came up with a quick outfit. I threw on a costume set of stacked jeans, a black top and a leather black jacket with white detailing, i slip into my rick owen's  and make my way out of my room.

As I descend down the steps I can hear my parents talking about the schedule for the rest of the week.

"Today is my last day in the office, I'll be back no later than 10." My mom says as she moves around the kitchen.

My mom, Gianna Valentini, has her own business. She is the CEO of her own clothing company. She loves her job and so do i.

Who doesn't like free customized clothes? hence these jeans

"Perfect, that means I get to take you out tomorrow before I leave with Santi" my dad says kissing her cheek

My dad, Riccardo Valentini, also has his own very successful business. He owns multiple restaurants around the world. He loves his job and so do I.

Who doesn't love free food?

"When will you get back from the trip? Gabbi has a game Friday, and you know how she is about you in particular being there." My mom asks as she pokes his chest emphasizing the 'you'

I slowly make my way into the kitchen. I too want to know the answer to this very important question.

"sì papà, ci sarai?? "I ask switching to my dad's native tongue as I grab my lunch box and start filling it up with snacks and waters.

"Of course, I am Jellybean I wouldn't miss it for the world "he responds back pulling me into a quick kiss on the head as I walk by him.

"Okay, well I'm off to school, I'll see you later my lovely parents." I quickly hug them both before walking towards the garage door.

I hop in my lovely Benz and pull out of the driveway. As I make my way out of the gate I wave goodbye to my favorite security guard, Uncle Blaze.

A good thirty minutes later I am pulling into the parking lot of the school. Seeing I had fifteen minutes to spare I didn't want to rush inside just yet.