Chapter 7

two months later

two months later

" So you're actually taking me home" Savannah repeats for the thousandth time since we've been in the car.

I don't know what made me think working with her would be sane, especially since she was one of the first girls I was involved with at the school since moving here last semester.

"Yes, I'm actually taking you home." I say with agitation clear in my voice.

Since I've been hanging out with Gabbi my interest and patience with other girls flew right out the window. I once use to see Savannah as attractive but now she's just annoying and makes my butt itch.

"But why Marcy?" she whines.

I roll my eyes once again. Whining is unappealing unless it comes from my favorite set of glossed lips.

"My name is Marc not Marcy, and because we finished the project ?" I say in more of a question.

was it not common sense.

"Yeah I know, I thought we could hang out and do some other things" she suggests as she crept her hand onto my thigh.

I quickly pop her hand causing her to move it away and let out a gasp.

"Yeah, don't think like that again." She opens her mouth to speak but the ringing of my phone cuts her off.

"You have an incoming call from Principessa red heart"

"you better keep quiet " I quickly shoot a look at Savannah before I answer

"Hellloooo" Her voice floods my car and instantly relaxes me.

"Ciao princess"

"Freckles you answered, I feel so special" I can practically hear the smile in her voice.

"Of course, I answered, baby it's you," I say, smiling a little.

Not only was I happy to talk to Gabbi, I was also happy that I was turning into Savannah's Neighborhood.

"mhm you pick and choose when you want to answer even if it's me, but anyways what are you doing? are you busy?"

"I'm just out and about not really doing anything important."

I could see Savannah roll her eyes, yeah be mad, you wish this was you huh?

"Can you come over? I miss you" I could hear the pout in her voice.

I put the car in park and signaled for Savannah to get out. She grabs her things and hop out.

"Freckless?" she drags out the annoying nickname that she had given me

"Yes princess, I'll come over"

"Spend the night with me too?"

"Anything for you"