Chapter 15

AN: im backkkkkk, the next few chapters are going to be based on what yall commented yall wanted to see, i think this was on the last AN or something, anyways enjoy!

"Should I open it or what ?"

" i say yes," knight pipes up before tossing a chip in his mouth.

" i also vote yes" Cat adds

"I say yes, but wait until after the trip" Rem says as he bounces the blue basketball off of the wall.

We are currently in the gym, waiting for our free period to be over. Its been three weeks since I had received a dm from stassier and it's just been staring at me, begging me to open it.

"Oh that is a good idea, i'm trying to have a good drama free week." cat adds again

"I mean i'm with them, unless you realllllly want to know" knight shrugs

"Ugh so basically, keep waiting?" I don't want to wait.

"Yes , gimme your phone." knight says before taking my phone.

"I'm going to open it, screenshot it and send it to myself. You'll see it when you get back from Aspen." he says as he does it. "There,  all done" he says, handing my phone back.

I go through my recently deleted and sure enough, he's smarter than that.

"Thanks knight" i say.

"Yeah shout out knight" cat says.

Ding Ding Ding

"finalllly , lets go homeeee" cat jumps up and grabs my hand.

at Gaabriella's house

"girl im so glad fall break has finally come, school has literally burnt me out and dont even get me started with volleyball." I say rolling my eyes at thought.

The past couple of weeks ive been playing so trash.

"that part, im just ready to be boo'd up with my man"

"speaking of, how is it going with you two ?" I ask her as I pull of my pre-packed suitcase, shout out my girl Gianna

" ahhhhh, I love it here. That's my man my man my man" the smile on her face is contagious.

"we went out with our families this past weekend and it was so good. I love his mom she's the sweetest."

"true miss Rose is that girl" I add in as I pack my makeup bag.