Chapter 11

Gabriella Valentini

Gabriella Valentini

"All right losers it's time to play y'all's favorite game ... Dirty Jenna. If you don't know the rules there, simple, pull from the stack to get your dare, do the dare or take five shots , if you knock over the stand you take shots, everybody got it ? perfect!'' Tyler announces through the mic.

It was Friday night and Cat and I were at a party that Knight invited us to earlier this week.

It's been a vibe since we got here. The boys were all busy doing their own things. Marc was away for family, Rem was scouting a school as well as Seb. Noah was the only one who was still here except he decided against partying due to him having a game tomorrow.

"alright first up let's have Audrey"  the crowd cheers for the tall brunette as she pushed her self off the counter.

The girl walks up to the stack of blocks and pulls out a simple piece. She reads her dare and laughs before heading over to Tyler and pulling him into a full make out session. which made almost everyone get loud. Once they cut it out, Tyler took her piece and read it aloud.

"Kiss the Game Leader, Ahh best dare there ever was." he says, sighing contently. " All right, next let's have our favorite volleyball player pull Miss.Tini herself," he says with a sly smirk.

"You're gonna be in trouble stink" Cat said grinning at me. Wasn't hard to tell she was a little tipsy but who was I to judge when I was just as bad.

"who gone check me ? '' I say before walking up to the stack.

I pull the bottom middle piece and it slid out perfectly. I flip it over and the dare reads "Give someone a lap dance." I chuckle a bit thinking of how my Freckles would feel about this.

He's not gonna be happy ! AT ALL

It's just a dare he'll be fine. He probably won't even find out.

I take the Jenga piece to Tyler before grabbing Knight and pulling him to a chair that was in the center of the game.

"Que the music Tyler" I yell out while pulling my pants leg up a little, for more wiggle room.

The song began and I smirk realizing he had put on Wild Side by Normani. I start off hovering over Knight's lap slightly rotating my hips. I am faced towards crowd, so Knight technically has the best seat in the house. Once the song got to the bridge I drop down onto him and rotated back up, kinda like I was riding him.

Marc's gonna actually kill me

The crowd was going crazy as I continue to twerk and tease. That only hypes me up more, I was soon bent over in front of him slightly, throwing it back to the rhythm of the beat. Before I knew it he was darn near dry humping me from behind.

Marc's gonna kill him

I could feel myself smiling like an idiot, blame it on the liquor who would've thought Knight would have a waistline like that. The sound of people chanting and the flashes of their phones was only encouraging the both of us. We were moving in sync to the beat of the song, having a great time.