Chapter 5

Today is the best day of the week, Friday

Today is the best day of the week, Friday. Game day.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I turn my shower on and start up my playlist.

"Girls girls girls girls, girls all over the worrlldd" I rap as I make my way over to my closet.

I quickly move through the hug closet grabbing all the pieces I need to make my idea come to life. I quickly lay out my outfit and stare at it to make sure I like how it looks.

" perfect" i say as as i turn to enter the bathroom.

On game day it was mandatory to Dress nice. Look better play better was our coach's motto and honesty I think it might be true. I quickly hop in the shower and wash my body. Once I get out I lotion  my body up and pull my straightened hair into a nice slick back pony tail with some dramatic edges.

Once I finish my hair I put on a small amount of makeup and touch up my lash extensions.

"Perfect" I say once finish. I snap a few selfies and post them to my close friends.

I put my clothes on and spray a few sprits of my favorite perfume.

"Tini baby we gotta go in 15 if you wanna get breakfast" my dad shouts as he taps on my door.

"Coming" I shout back

I grab my bags and quickly sit them at the door so dad could put them in my car. I quickly make my bed and turn all my things off, before existing my room.

I walk down the steps and met my parents in the kitchen.

"You look cute, sweetie" My mama compliments as she hugs me.

"You too mama" she is wearing some cute cargos with a plain black shirt and her Pandas

"And do" my papa adds.

He was also wearing something similar. Since it was game day my parents knew they would be wearing their street wear. Dad was wearing some Khaki cargos with a black Tee and his pandas.

My parents are  the cutest.

"Period" I cosigns 

"Alright let's go, before we are late." My dad reminds..

We make our way out of the door. On game days we have breakfast, they drop me off and go to work and after the game they bring me home and dad cooks my food of choice, win or lose.

"How do you feel about today's game jellybean?" dad asks.

Jellybean was a name I have grown up hearing from him. Mom says he called me that even when I was in her belly. I think it's kinda cute.

"I feel good right now. Livy was cleared on Thursday so we should be good on getting the ball over the net the right way now." I tell him. Lily is our best finisher. She is known for her kills. With her back my job is going to be slightly easier.